UNION FACTS

Coach,
I can tell you first hand our Ms PITbull is quite easy on the eyes. If you go for that very dark haired Mediteranean look then she's your gal. If you prefer the Swedish Blonde type you're SOL.

But if you're like most guys who prefer anything with a pulse she will fill the bill better than most.
ok....ok....that was not the point of the pic...back on topic, please.....

btw, piney, your correct :D

ok....back on topic

Just a great company of folks here in Pittsburgh.
:up: That's Terrific Pit! :up:

Coach,
If you go for that very dark haired Mediteranean look then she's your gal.

So...that explains the Greek...or is it Roman bust?

[/quote]
But if you're like most guys who prefer anything with a pulse she will fill the bill better than most.
[/quote]

Bob...that wasn't exactly a compliment ya know. :eye: :oops:

Amen to that.

She is a very nice lady and very pleasing on the eyes.

hey, smorgasboored.......yea, you smorzando, whatever the hell that is...

re- read my post to your ranting.....were you afraid to quote this one?? Hmmmmm???
I am not afraid of anything but it sure seems you are. You don't know your own mind so stop trying to tell others how to use theirs....Go back to Fl and sell your cars.

Coach,
I can tell you first hand our Ms PITbull is quite easy on the eyes. If you go for that very dark haired Mediteranean look then she's your gal. If you prefer the Swedish Blonde type you're SOL.

anytime for me baby?? ;)

I am not afraid of anything but it sure seems you are. You don't know your own mind so stop trying to tell others how to use theirs....Go back to Fl and sell your cars.
hmmmm. Attack and insult.....does that make you feel better little boy?? Go back to wallowing in your pitiless miserable life. You are a little man who is so bitter that all you ever do on these threads is rant and rave...the anger in your posts are easily identifiable. Like 700 likes to always say...Nice to see you adding to the topic at hand....which btw you can't because you cannot even formulate a rational argument other than to rave and rant against the injustices to the American worker!!!!!!BLAH...BLAH....BLAH.....Now, disappear back to your little hole from where you slithered from, scumbag...

Back to the topic please......

GOOD DAY!!!

for you smorgasboored:

Look in the mirror, you attacked and insulted him too.
get a grip, 700. nowhere did i "insult" or "attack"....you always seem to use those words to describe someone posting an OPINION that differs from your own view..

Post something meaningful to the topic at hand...better yet...you and smoorseman can use a nice little feature available here.....the ignore feature....

GOOD DAY!!!!!

get a grip, 700. nowhere did i "insult" or "attack"....you always seem to use those words to describe someone posting an OPINION that differs from your own view..

hmmmm. Attack and insult.....does that make you feel better little boy?? Go back to wallowing in your pitiless miserable life. You are a little man who is so bitter that all you ever do on these threads is rant and rave...the anger in your posts are easily identifiable. which btw you can't because you cannot even formulate a rational argument other than to rave and rant against the injustices to the American worker!!!!!!BLAH...BLAH....BLAH.....Now, disappear back to your little hole from where you slithered from, scumbag...

Back to the topic please......

GOOD DAY!!!

for you smorgasboored:

Your credibilty is now gone.

Your credibilty is now gone.
No....Your trying to show someone elses' OPINION. in this case...FACT,as what you call "ATTACK", shows your shallowness and the length to which you will go to try to highjack a thread which clearly shows another viewpoint with which you strongly disagree. Someone may get another viewpoint other than the "master" of the boards!! :shock: :shock:

I think your credibility is in question, 700

Back on topic, please....TY

GOOD DAY!!!!

Post something meaningful to the topic at hand...better yet...you and smoorseman can use a nice little feature available here.....the ignore feature....

GOOD DAY!!!!!
disappear back to your little hole from where you slithered from, scumbag.

---------------------------------------

So that is NOT attacking. You're a joke of a man, a lost soul wounded by the big bad wolf called the world and you are trying to strike out at anything and anyone to make it feel better.

Why don't you go sell some more houses you moron and stop bad mouthing unions and the people in there by coming on here and pretending to add something positive. You're a dried up loser who can't look ahead only backwards and why you're still posting your venom...hit the road moron.

I guess you can't even admit you insulted the poster and attacked him.

All I did was show you your own post and you can't even admit to it.

How sad.

This thread needs to be moved anyhow, it has nothing to do with Aviation or US Airways.

Best thing to do is lock it up as NFS has showed his true colors by insulting and attacking posters who differ from his opinion once again.

Back