US ALPA/USAPA/West Thread for week of 3/22-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am totally disgusted in watching these videos. Here are composed individuals trying to give a presentation to a bunch of hecklers. There was no quorum at this meeting.

Anyone who would watch these videos to decide who to vote for is a fool. Youtube is nothing but broadcast trash. Any video can be edited out of bias. It just makes me sick.

Read the facts, educate yourself, and make your choice responsibly.

wopr21

I am totally disgusted in watching these videos. Here are composed individuals trying to give a presentation to a bunch of hecklers. There was no quorum at this meeting.

Anyone who would watch these videos to decide who to vote for is a fool. Youtube is nothing but broadcast trash. Any video can be edited out of bias. It just makes me sick.

Read the facts, educate yourself, and make your choice responsibly.

wopr21

You should be disgusted, but you aren't smart enough to know why. Oh well I wonder who you will blame when these einsteins can't deliver on a single promise? you probably won't even admit you voted for them then.

Did USAPA have their own film crew in PHX and if they did are they going to put it on their web site? They said they were afraid of how the PHX tape would be edited.

Did USAPA have their own film crew in PHX and if they did are they going to put it on their web site? They said they were afraid of how the PHX tape would be edited.
They did have their own film crew, I hope they put it on their website.

You should be disgusted, but you aren't smart enough to know why. Oh well I wonder who you will blame when these einsteins can't deliver on a single promise? you probably won't even admit you voted for them then.
I voted and it wasn't for ALPA. As for the promises. They have delivered. Your problem is you are singularly focused and pay no attention to anything that doesn't suit your purposes.

Aeromedical= replaced
Insurance= replaced
legal in country= replaced
legal out of country= replaced
legislative affairs= once elected, replaced

To name but a few. So single promise? Get over it. USAPA has fulfilled many promises already.

The best part, USAPA doesn't represent anybody yet. But lots of vendors lining up to replace ALPA sponsored products and services.

I voted and it wasn't for ALPA. As for the promises. They have delivered. Your problem is you are singularly focused and pay no attention to anything that doesn't suit your purposes.

Aeromedical= replaced
Insurance= replaced
legal in country= replaced
legal out of country= replaced
legislative affairs= once elected, replaced

To name but a few. So single promise? Get over it. USAPA has fulfilled many promises already.

The best part, USAPA doesn't represent anybody yet. But lots of vendors lining up to replace ALPA sponsored products and services.
I am talking about DOH, it will never happen, what then?

Maybe USAPA posted the youtube vids, because after watching them IM sure there is more solidarity than ever in the east to vote USAPA.

I am talking about DOH, it will never happen, what then?
Like I said, singularly focused. So what then? You will still have a union representing all pilots. The services should be a seamless transaction. Just hope the west guys are members to take advantage of them.
Oh well I wonder who you will blame when these einsteins can't deliver on a single promise?
I am not singularly focused. As far as I'm concerned, we'll let the seniority list play itself out as one issue. The rest are being solved or is solved.

What is your point then? Why the "Single promise" statement/question? More FUD?

Thank you for posting the videos. They have really helped those on the fence to make a decision.

The contrast between the pilots wanting to keep ALPA and those wanting change is stark, like the difference between monkeys and men of profession. With about 6% of your pilot group acting like mentally challenged monkeys I certainly hope they do not represent the rest of the west group but you showcasing them as if, is a politically silly thing to do.

I am encouraging those I know who are afraid of change to view your videos, then imagine those "actors" in the left seat. It doesn't take much time. I've archived those examples of unprofessional behavior. I imagine the public will come away with a really good impression of ALPA pilots, should that be needed.

Like I said, singularly focused. So what then? You will still have a union representing all pilots. The services should be a seamless transaction. Just hope the west guys are members to take advantage of them.

I am not singularly focused. As far as I'm concerned, we'll let the seniority list play itself out as one issue. The rest are being solved or is solved.

What is your point then? Why the "Single promise" statement/question? More FUD?

Started off that sentence with lies and on easter at that! You are nothing if you are not singularly focused and you have displayed that since these threads began!! You are a fool of you can't see what's next. No matter what neither union wil ever be able to put our groups together EVER!! Parker and company know this thus golden parachutes. Oil will hit $150 by summer then the furloughs starts. Next up a/c orders cancelled then the selling of routes. No one in this industry will ever merge with USAir again the east employees are too damn difficult to deal with and why would you when you can get routes and gates without the hassle of the employees. Yup USAir is almost done and good riddance if you ask me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back