US Pilots Labor Discussion 2/17- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDITED BY MODERATOR TO REMOVE QUOTE--SEE NOTE ABOVE

Remember, the AA guys don't give one thought of ALPA, so you have made that one up entirely. You must not have realized they dumped ALPA way before we did. As far as UAL, they are well aware of certain lets' say, aberrations in union loyalty in your ranks that the East does not have. I have seen no animosity from the UAL guys. So our reputation has not PRECEDED us. As far as the 517 getting the WINDFALL? How do you get a windfall when you are hired 10 years before you guys were even around as an airline? This strange thinking is what is keeping your senior guys from getting a deal on the 330. Your angry F/O club is keeping them from getting what they probably rightfully should get a crack at. I bet there is going to be some pressure from them to get the junior west guys off the lottery ticket and to get real.I expect they will not provide you with the solidarity you think you have. Anyway, I have to go write MIKE CLEARY a little note, to tell him to keep up the great work. Have a nice day Mythbuster. The AA guys being mad at us for leaving ALPA is keeping a smile on my face.
I see the ALPA obsession is alive and well. I did not mention anything about ALPA you did. I simply applied the east logic of using the same method this integration used on the next one. Just like the east is so fond of telling us how a republic captain would be senior to one of our 757 captains. If it could happen to us it could happen to you.

The rest of your blah, blah, blah is more of the same. If you took the time to actually talk to a west crew you would find out just how little interest there is in flying 330’s. But you keep scaring yourself with bed time stories.

Now after you get over your ALPA fear take a look at the numbers if the east alone merged with either one. You don’t have to go into any financials or anything. Just numbers, no DOH it does not turn out very well for the east.

Next time you worship at king Cleary’s feet and kiss his ring, be sure to thank him from all the west guys. He has done more for us than you can imagine.

Again get off of ALPA they have been gone almost two years now. They have nothing to do with AA. But arbitration will. I suggest that you all stick with DOH and nothing else all the way to the end. Maybe it will work this time. I am sure that those AA guys would be more than accommodating to you nice people. Just reviewing history of their mergers the minority has come out well, not so good but there is always the first time for everything.

Next time you worship at king Cleary’s feet and kiss his ring, be sure to thank him from all the west guys. He has done more for us than you can imagine.

You've got that right. Who knows how many millions of dollars the West has saved because Cleary, Bradford et.al. were too stupid and hot headed not to shout their true intention with the formation of USAPA from the rooftops. Of course, this strategy is going to COST the East millions more in damages. Oh well.

They made this legal battle as complicated as shooting fish in a barrel. Normal people would learn from their mistakes. Mercifully, not them. They just keep on expecting different results from the same behavior.

I see the ALPA obsession is alive and well. I did not mention anything about ALPA you did. I simply applied the east logic of using the same method this integration used on the next one. Just like the east is so fond of telling us how a republic captain would be senior to one of our 757 captains. If it could happen to us it could happen to you.

The rest of your blah, blah, blah is more of the same.I love Cleary. If you took the time to actually talk to a west crew you would find out just how little interest there is in flying 330’s. But you keep scaring yourself with bed time stories.

Now after you get over your ALPA fear take a look at the numbers if the east alone merged with either one. You don’t have to go into any financials or anything. Just numbers, no DOH it does not turn out very well for the east.

Again get off of ALPA they have been gone almost two years now. They have nothing to do with AA. But arbitration will. I suggest that you all stick with DOH and nothing else all the way to the end. Maybe it will work this time. I am sure that those AA guys would be more than accommodating to you nice people. Just reviewing history of their mergers the minority has come out well, not so good but there is always the first time for everything.
Clear, good afternoon. Just like the previous generation has fought the battles before us, Seham has been the Vanguard for the East in the battles of the new generation. Seham was the firm that brought AA out of the ALPA fold years ago. Now Seham will finish the latest battle. Remember- the AA guys know all about how you guys lowered the bar for the entire industry for years and years. UAL pilots are well aware how your group was the vanguard of the Lorenzo years, Low pay, no pensions. Now everybody had to pay because you guys went to work for a carrier that was like a cancer for the rest of the industry. Mesa work rules, sub prime compensation. Only recently did you get any semblance of a contract. We all know the truth. The damage you guys did in the industry is well documented. Even in other countries, if you understand what I mean. So don't even try to lay this on us. Hope you are having a wonderful afternoon.

Clear, good afternoon. Just like the previous generation has fought the battles before us, Seeham has been the Vanguard for the East in the battles of the new generation. Seeham was the firm that brought AA out of the ALPA fold years ago. Now Seeham will finish the latest battle. Remember- the AA guys know all about how you guys lowered the bar for the entire industry for years and years. UAL pilots are well aware how your group was the vanguard of the Lorenzo years, Low pay, no pensions. Now everybody had to pay because you guys went to work for a carrier that was like a cancer for the rest of the industry. Mesa work rules, sub prime compensation. Only recently did you get any semblance of a contract. We all know the truth. The damage you guys did in the industry is well documented. Even in other countries, if you understand what I mean. So don't even try to lay this on us. Hope you are having a wonderful afternoon.

Black Swan,

The westies will be screaming big time if we merge with AA. Everytime I bump into an AA or UAL pilot the subject of a merger always comes up. They don't want anything to do with the westies and the Nic. They see all those young boys and girls dominating a combined list forever. You should see when I tell them how old the east group is average age 59. They light up big time. Then I tell them to put up fences, we don't want your widebody flying......all we want is what we bring to the merger. They luv the idea of the fences. I wonder if the westies have realized the close relationship that Cleary and Hill have forged.

Hate

Clear, good afternoon. Just like the previous generation has fought the battles before us, Seeham has been the Vanguard for the East in the battles of the new generation. Seeham was the firm that brought AA out of the ALPA fold years ago. Now Seeham will finish the latest battle. Remember- the AA guys know all about how you guys lowered the bar for the entire industry for years and years. UAL pilots are well aware how your group was the vanguard of the Lorenzo years, Low pay, no pensions. Now everybody had to pay because you guys went to work for a carrier that was like a cancer for the rest of the industry. Mesa work rules, sub prime compensation. Only recently did you get any semblance of a contract. We all know the truth. The damage you guys did in the industry is well documented. Even in other countries, if you understand what I mean. So don't even try to lay this on us. Hope you are having a wonderful afternoon.

Shouldn't you know how to spell your saviors name at least? It's Seham. Seham is a parasite and you are the giddy, oblivious host.

You've got that right. Who knows how many millions of dollars the West has saved because Cleary, Bradford et.al. were too stupid and hot headed not to shout their true intention with the formation of USAPA from the rooftops. Of course, this strategy is going to COST the East millions more in damages. Oh well.

They made this legal battle as complicated as shooting fish in a barrel. Normal people would learn from their mistakes. Mercifully, not them. They just keep on expecting different results from the same behavior.
OK, we really believe this. We smoked ALPA for a lot of reasons. Nic being just ONE of them. The list is just too long and complex for you to get it. The Pension (lack of vote) was the final straw. Oh, I forgot, we ended up with loser MEC chairs year in year out, because we couldn't vote for them. FINALLY, we got to vote, and I voted for MIKE CLEARY. It really was awesome to vote your MEC chair in for the first time ever. Best change we ever got. The member ratification of every event is well worth it. Trusting the ALPA Great Fathers was the biggest mistake we ever made. You guys have a great afternoon.

Black Swan,

The westies will be screaming big time if we merge with AA. Everytime I bump into an AA or UAL pilot the subject of a merger always comes up. They don't want anything to do with the westies and the Nic. They see all those young boys and girls dominating a combined list forever. You should see when I tell them how old the east group is average age 59. They light up big time. Then I tell them to put up fences, we don't want your widebody flying......all we want is what we bring to the merger. They luv the idea of the fences. I wonder if the westies have realized the close relationship that Cleary and Hill have forged.

Hate
Perhaps you could use your extensive knowledge of the airline industry and give use some information.

What is the average age of the AA pilot group?
What is the average of the west pilot group?

Please quote your source.

I agree with that. However, there's another factor - 10-12% of O&D traffic from any medium/large metro area is to/from NYC or Washington. Because of PHL's location it doesn't get that traffic since the train/car is much greater competition due to the distances involved. So PHL will have less O&D than it should for an MSA it's size. Throw in the greater international possibilities out of EWR/JFK/IAD and PHL will be an also ran to those airports. The only legacy airline that might possibly have some slight interest in PHL is AA since they have no true hub in the northeast - JFK/LGA/EWR effectively provides the benefits of a hub but it's not a single airport hub.

Jim

You have text book STOCKHOLM SYNDROME you diss you own biggest international hub. You are UNBELIEVABLE!!

The point is PHX will look just like PIT in 3 years after a joint contract and YOU KNOW IT, that is why VNIIMN.

VNIIMN
NPJB

Shouldn't you know how to spell your saviors name at least? It's Seham. Seham is a parasite and you are the giddy, oblivious host.
Hey Metro. I am giddy, Seems you are the oblivious host. Aren't you helping pay Seham?

Here is the new thread for the week.

As a reminder, ONLY moderators can start labor related threads, and off topic posts and those which violate the rules of the board will be deleted in their entirety.

I don't see other " pilots labor issues" threads at other airlines. Why only us airways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back