US Pilots Labor Discussion 2/17- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make it easier.

What is the average age of the east pilot group?
What is the average age of the west pilot group?

Please cite your source.

I have mine.
My source? Pete Schwetty. Check out his website. A lot of good stuff.

It's a long story, but here is the condensed version. There were two airline groups. The airlines merged. One group got such a smoking deal, that it prevented the two airlines from merging. It was that lopsided. See, if it was somewhat fair, it would have worked. It was SO screwed up, it was beyond merging. The proof? The one side that wants it to go through so bad, got the deal. The one that got hosed, that is the one that does not want it. If something is THIS divisive, it can't be normal. I hope this helps.
You left out the fact that you outnumbered us by almost 2 to 1 and smelled an opportunity...

I am affixing my initials to this post. Would everyone please do the same. This will give me a good idea of who you might be, while at the same time you will not expose your true identity. I will try to remember to do so each time I post.

With the exception of AAA73 and Cubfan - I don't even know who the other east posters are - let alone the west.

Why don't we all put at least a little skin in this game.

KV

We're having some fun
Since you insist on playing games instead of having a discussion I will educate you again.

The average age of the east pilot. Average birthday 5/7/1956 19,644 days 53.8 years old

The average age of the west pilot. Average birthday 6/27/1961 17,767 days 48.6 years old

Now can we get past the "young" and the "kids" remarks I really don't think a 48 year old man or women counts as a kid.

Still want to play games?

BTW before you throw an hissy fit. These numbers come from the east spread sheet floating around at the merger. Not my numbers I am just passing on the data.

I am affixing my initials to this post. Would everyone please do the same. This will give me a good idea of who you might be, while at the same time you will not expose your true identity. I will try to remember to do so each time I post.

With the exception of AAA73 and Cubfan - I don't even know who the other east posters are - let alone the west.

KV
Nice sentiment, but that got some West guys sued.

KV
Sounds good to me, oh and by the way I spent alittle time checking out current airline pay. I thought since Kirby was offering parity + 3%, I assuming he means with the industry. I looked at all the majors, plus Southwest, JetBlue, Airtran. Didn't look at Fedx or UPS. I came up with group 2 Capt. around 160.00 f/o 110.00, top of scale. That would be a fair starter if loa 84 pay doesn't happen. Anything less is a no brainer, big fat NO. I wish I could look at the rest of the main sections of contracts.

MM

Since you insist on playing games instead of having a discussion I will educate you again.

The average age of the east pilot. Average birthday 5/7/1956 19,644 days 53.8 years old

The average age of the west pilot. Average birthday 6/27/1961 17,767 days 48.6 years old

Now can we get past the "young" and the "kids" remarks I really don't think a 48 year old man or women counts as a kid.

BTW before you throw an hissy fit. These numbers come from the east spread sheet floating around at the merger. Not my numbers I am just passing on the data.
Clear,
Sounds fair to me, so lets put 5yr fence around attrition, when it starts, so you can have some when your 54.

Clear,
Sounds fair to me, so lets put 5yr fence around attrition, when it starts, so you can have some when your 54.
You have already had 5 year fences. Time for them to come down.

So what you want are 10 year fences.

Court injunction says no fences, sorry no deal.

I would hardly call that an education. Hope you are enjoying the Olympics

KV
Be prepared to get
mass mailings and jamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back