US Pilots Labor Discussion 2/17- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you could use your extensive knowledge of the airline industry and give use some information.

What is the average age of the AA pilot group?
What is the average of the west pilot group?

Please quote your source.
You diss DOH and you don't know the answers to those questions?

If you took the time to actually talk to a west crew you would find out just how little interest there is in flying 330’s.

OK Clear....kindly "clear" the following up for such dense entities as myself, if you will be so kind:

1) There's actually "little interest" out west for flying the highest paid birds in the fleet to some of the most interesting routes/layovers available?.....Ummm....sure, if you say so....Why shouldn't everyone trust that? :blink:

2) The east has heard from the start that supposedly "no one" wants to bid east...(well...after all the rousing rounds of "Booyooshaka!!" (literally posted immediately after nic was announced)..."It's OVER, Get used to it!!", "Final and Binding!"..and later of course: "You won't even get 200 Cards!"/etc.)

3) Given that "you would find out just how little interest there is in flying 330's."..coupled with all the "convincing", previous BS as to how "no one out west wants to come east"....well...see here's where "some" of us become a bit confused = If ANY of what you say's actually interesecting with the truth at even so much as a single mathematical point....WHY do any of you out west so desperately wish for a combined list at all? :blink: One must, I suppose, make the charitable assumption that it's simply your fervent desire to afford severely senior, evil-easties the hospitality of a bid into PHX? :rolleyes:

You diss DOH and you don't know the answers to those questions?
I will make it easier.

What is the average age of the east pilot group?
What is the average age of the west pilot group?

Please cite your source.

I have mine.

Perhaps you could use your extensive knowledge of the airline industry and give use some information.

What is the average age of the AA pilot group?
What is the average of the west pilot group?

Please quote your source.

clear,

Call your buddy Horner over AA......I am sure he could help you out. As far as the west.....I will leave that one up to you.

Hate

AA guys know all about how you guys lowered the bar for the entire industry for years and years. UAL pilots are well aware how your group was the vanguard of the Lorenzo years, Low pay, no pensions. Now everybody had to pay because you guys went to work for a carrier that was like a cancer for the rest of the industry. Mesa work rules, sub prime compensation. Only recently did you get any semblance of a contract. We all know the truth. The damage you guys did in the industry is well documented. Even in other countries, if you understand what I mean. So don't even try to lay this on us. Hope you are having a wonderful afternoon.
This rings so true. Model after PEOPLExpress

I will make it easier.

What is the average age of the east pilot group?
What is the average age of the west pilot group?

Please cite your source.

I have mine.

You are looking at the wrong comparison entirely. The only one that would matter to an AA pilot is the average age of east pilots compared to west pilots. In the average case where an east pilot would otherwise be senior to an AA pilot it would be of less duration than if the average west pilot was senior to him instead due to the east pilots average age being older than the west.

I know you won't believe me, but NO I am not paying Seham a dime. I don't fly for US Air.
No, I really believe you. You are that dude I saw in MCO still wearing his AWA regalia. In your mind, you still believe you are a AWA pilot. I'm fine with that if it makes you happy. Have a fabulous evening Metro.

Black Swan,

The westies will be screaming big time if we merge with AA. Everytime I bump into an AA or UAL pilot the subject of a merger always comes up. They don't want anything to do with the westies and the Nic. They see all those young boys and girls dominating a combined list forever. You should see when I tell them how old the east group is average age 59. They light up big time. Then I tell them to put up fences, we don't want your widebody flying......all we want is what we bring to the merger. They luv the idea of the fences. I wonder if the westies have realized the close relationship that Cleary and Hill have forged.

Hate

So Cleary has a friend, big deal.
The depth of hate towards the easties at UAL is endless. The UAL MC has publicly stated that he will "burn the airline to the ground " before he would merge with Titanic Airways . Every United pilot angrily remembers the entitlement attitude of the EAST pilots during the 2000 aborted merger.
AA and APA will chew the east to pieces and spit you out.
Wake up, it just won't happen! UAL and CAL are almost one airline, they don't need the east nor the west. AA has thousands on furlough from TWA, over 11,000 pilots when you include furloughees. They don't neeed nor want the east nor the west either.
Nobody needs our routes (except Shuttle), bases or equipment. No one is coming to save you. There is only one sucker with a huge ego stupid enough to buy a money losing regional dump airline and his name is doogie.
When Chapter 7 liquidation arrives the vultures will scoop up the leftovers. SWA will take PHX, PHL and CLT.
AA, UAL and CAL will add some RJ's from CLT, PHX and PHL to their hubs to pick up some traffic.
Stop dreaming, this tub is the red haired step child of the airline industry and nobody else will take you to the prom. The east pilots are seen as a cancer with their attitudes and no other pilot group wants anything to do to them.
Time to wake up from your wet dream and face reality. You managed to delay your new career at Walmart; be grateful. :lol:

I don't see other " pilots labor issues" threads at other airlines. Why only us airways?
It's a long story, but here is the condensed version. There were two airline groups. The airlines merged. One group got such a smoking deal, that it prevented the two airlines from merging. It was that lopsided. See, if it was somewhat fair, it would have worked. It was SO screwed up, it was beyond merging. The proof? The one side that wants it to go through so bad, got the deal. The one that got hosed, that is the one that does not want it. If something is THIS divisive, it can't be normal. I hope this helps.

clear,

Call your buddy Horner over AA......I am sure he could help you out. As far as the west.....I will leave that one up to you.

Hate
No it was you that called us young boys and girls. How about backing up your charges. Otherwise it is just more blah, blah, blah.

Black Swan,

The westies will be screaming big time if we merge with AA. Everytime I bump into an AA or UAL pilot the subject of a merger always comes up. They don't want anything to do with the westies and the Nic. They see all those young boys and girls dominating a combined list forever. You should see when I tell them how old the east group is average age 59. They light up big time. Then I tell them to put up fences, we don't want your widebody flying......all we want is what we bring to the merger. They luv the idea of the fences. I wonder if the westies have realized the close relationship that Cleary and Hill have forged.

Hate

Would you care to make your point with facts? I know the fact that the east average is not 59. Do you know the facts of the average west pilot? Care to give us a definition of what you consider young? 30-35-40-45-50-55 what is it? Now how about an age for the AA pilots. Are they 30-35-40-45-50-55-60 find me a number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back