US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, they are the ones in bankruptcy, but they're in control and will use their greater numbers to dictate to us what they want. Hmmmmm (scratching chin), this seams oddly familar. Excited?.............. just used to it.

Bean

How about APA and the East decide on a joint contract sans Nic and the West can languish on contract 2004 ?

You know, the one with no scope.

How about APA and the East decide on a joint contract sans Nic and the West can languish on contract 2004 ?

Ha, ha, ha. You just don't get it, do you. Both the APA and the company don't care about you and there isn't going to be a USAPA to negotiate. Please for all of our sakes get a clue or at least buy one.

Bean

Why would they need you? Or care about you? They outnumber us combined. They have certain people kissing their rears. Im under no illusions of what this may mean for me, but it sounds like you may be, if you truly believe what you posted.

Bubba, do you think ALPA or USAPA could get $250 hour from Doug or anyone with a standalone AWA or USAIR?

I'm in.

Nope. We just won't be calling any shots, that's all. This is the end of the road, there are no more numerically superior groups after this. The lessons learned thus far are pretty much set in stone, ie. we're second banana, neither one of us being 'on top.'

Outvoted 2 to 1.

A clue I get and the West should've gotten in 2005

Oh c’mon, by refusing to back off a DOH staple job you guys were just as responsible for any cluelessness back then. Do you understand that there will be no negotiating between USAPA, APA, and the company? USAPA will be gone almost immediately and APA will be negotiating for YOU and me, while the American pilots sit on a nice new contract. They don't care about the NIC and they don't want DOH. Congratulations you guys have done one phenominal job of $%^#ing things up for all US Airways pilots.

Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back