US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary has sent this letter without vetting it with the BPR. He has garnered little east support from the BPR and can only muster a majority as long as he gets the west to vote with him by promising to be nicer to them and place a bunch of them in committee positions. What else has been promised we don't know. They have to be laughing at their "get to know our new attorneys that are suing USAPA" party in PHX this week. No wonder those west pilots support Gary. Who wouldn't want Gary for an adversary?

So, how is this new and improved relationship going with Parker? What's next? Offer to pay for the merger with more give backs from us? Just think, we will merge, the American Pilots will get to keep most of what they might lose, Parker and Company will make multi-millions and the pilots here will pay for it all. Why not? It worked before!

Than we have Jamie Weidner who says vote for him because he will vote with Gary and the West. We are about to run over by a big freight train and the people driving the train just got a letter from a very weak and ineffective union president and Jamie wants you to know he is with him. Great. I feel confident, don't you? (more sarcasm).

This letter sent chills up my spine. It's rare when you can clearly see how incompetent someone is. That is the problem. The letter is amateurish and embarrassing. Did anyone read this before they sent it out? Did an attorney read this? If he did, he should be fired.

To read Gary and Jamie's letters to the pilots, everything is going perfectly. The truth is, this letter proves just the opposite. The reason the Gary is not asking for the full BPR to support him is that he can negotiate behind their backs, place people to negotiate for us without getting a vote by the BPR and in a sense, run the show behind the scenes without letting the pilots know what is really going on. Well, what is really going on is that Parker is laughing at the incompetence we see in this letter. No wonder he doesn't take us seriously and all this is going on behind our backs.

If Gary had enough BPR reps that are not rubber stamping Gary, he would be forced to go to the entire BPR to get their support. We would have more transparency and perhaps letters like this would never have been written. I can't imagine anyone voting to send this out. If they did, I'd ask for a recall.
Until I saw this letter, I was under the impression that we were 3 entities working towards a solution. Now I see there are two entities working together and the third does what it did in the past under ALPA. Whine, complain, work behind the scenes and in the end, by incompetence, screw the pilots here.

One thing is perfectly clear to me. We may be stuck with Gary, but we need someone representing us on the BPR that is smart enough to see when we are threatened and strong enough to do something about it. A rubber stamp that supports a letter like this just contributes to a disaster.

Paul Music will vote with Gary when Gary needs his vote to further the pilots demands. But Paul is also smart and strong enough to never allow a letter like this to be written to Parker and Baker.

We just showed our ass with this letter and you were never supposed to see this letter. Now that you have, do you also have that feeling that something is very wrong but you're not sure what it is. In my flying career, I have had instances when everything appeared right, but something inside screamed it wasn't. That sixth sense we all get through experience. That sixth sense has saved my life more than once. I'm sure you have had the same experiences. My senses are screaming right now.

Either Jamie Weidner or Paul Music will be the deciding factor in any future BPR votes. We have a choice. More letters like this under Jamie or an adult in the room under Paul that will stop this kind of letter being written. Please vote for Paul Music. We need someone in there that can still save Gary from himself! Wake up PHL pilots make sure you , listen to the "MUSIC"! No I did not vote for GARY, or LOA93! MM!

MM

I don't get it buddy.

If Cleary was still president and Music on the BPR, what would we do? Violate the injunction, start taxiing slow again, bark at the moon?

This is what happens when our union relegates itself to the point of irrelevancy. This is what happens when your strategy is - we can do it all without the support of the west.

Freight train is exactly right - and we are tied to the rails.

Reactions: 2 people
Wake up PHL pilots make sure you , listen to the "MUSIC"! No I did not vote for GARY, or LOA93! MM!

Save your fingers from typing so much MM - nobody actually believes you wrote that unsigned propaganda piece....

It does strike me as ironic that the Cleary crowd loves democracy as long as they're the majority but aren't too happy when in the minority. Welcome to your worst nightmare - an APA majority that couldn't care less about you or Cleary. LOL

Jim

MM

I don't get it buddy.

If Cleary was still president and Music on the BPR, what would we do? Violate the injunction, start taxiing slow again, bark at the moon?

This is what happens when our union relegates itself to the point of irrelevancy. This is what happens when your strategy is - we can do it all without the support of the west.

Freight train is exactly right - and we are tied to the rails.
Well Buddy, you probably "DON'T GET" why you don't have a pension either!

Gary has sent this letter without vetting it with the BPR. He has garnered little east support from the BPR and can only muster a majority as long as he gets the west to vote with him by promising to be nicer to them and place a bunch of them in committee positions. What else has been promised we don't know. They have to be laughing at their "get to know our new attorneys that are suing USAPA" party in PHX this week. No wonder those west pilots support Gary. Who wouldn't want Gary for an adversary?

So, how is this new and improved relationship going with Parker? What's next? Offer to pay for the merger with more give backs from us? Just think, we will merge, the American Pilots will get to keep most of what they might lose, Parker and Company will make multi-millions and the pilots here will pay for it all. Why not? It worked before!

Than we have Jamie Weidner who says vote for him because he will vote with Gary and the West. We are about to run over by a big freight train and the people driving the train just got a letter from a very weak and ineffective union president and Jamie wants you to know he is with him. Great. I feel confident, don't you? (more sarcasm).

This letter sent chills up my spine. It's rare when you can clearly see how incompetent someone is. That is the problem. The letter is amateurish and embarrassing. Did anyone read this before they sent it out? Did an attorney read this? If he did, he should be fired.

To read Gary and Jamie's letters to the pilots, everything is going perfectly. The truth is, this letter proves just the opposite. The reason the Gary is not asking for the full BPR to support him is that he can negotiate behind their backs, place people to negotiate for us without getting a vote by the BPR and in a sense, run the show behind the scenes without letting the pilots know what is really going on. Well, what is really going on is that Parker is laughing at the incompetence we see in this letter. No wonder he doesn't take us seriously and all this is going on behind our backs.

If Gary had enough BPR reps that are not rubber stamping Gary, he would be forced to go to the entire BPR to get their support. We would have more transparency and perhaps letters like this would never have been written. I can't imagine anyone voting to send this out. If they did, I'd ask for a recall.
Until I saw this letter, I was under the impression that we were 3 entities working towards a solution. Now I see there are two entities working together and the third does what it did in the past under ALPA. Whine, complain, work behind the scenes and in the end, by incompetence, screw the pilots here.

One thing is perfectly clear to me. We may be stuck with Gary, but we need someone representing us on the BPR that is smart enough to see when we are threatened and strong enough to do something about it. A rubber stamp that supports a letter like this just contributes to a disaster.

Paul Music will vote with Gary when Gary needs his vote to further the pilots demands. But Paul is also smart and strong enough to never allow a letter like this to be written to Parker and Baker.

We just showed our ass with this letter and you were never supposed to see this letter. Now that you have, do you also have that feeling that something is very wrong but you're not sure what it is. In my flying career, I have had instances when everything appeared right, but something inside screamed it wasn't. That sixth sense we all get through experience. That sixth sense has saved my life more than once. I'm sure you have had the same experiences. My senses are screaming right now.

Either Jamie Weidner or Paul Music will be the deciding factor in any future BPR votes. We have a choice. More letters like this under Jamie or an adult in the room under Paul that will stop this kind of letter being written. Please vote for Paul Music. We need someone in there that can still save Gary from himself! Wake up PHL pilots make sure you , listen to the "MUSIC"! No I did not vote for GARY, or LOA93! MM!

Mike Cleary's idiot brigade and his illegal Jihad against the company and the West pilots is the ONLY reason why USTUPID is 100% being left out of the merger process. Nobody can trust USCABA to be smart enough to get out of their own way. The above letter pushing for Paul Music is all the proof anyone needs that the Eastie mental illness is alive and well. That's why you're being left in the dust...you've earned it. Those pricks are lucky to have remained employed for the last 7 years and they show their gratitude by attempting to burn down the house with everybody in it.

F@&$ USAPA!! How appropriate for the East pilots to be forced to endure several more years of LOA93 while the APA pilots reap the rewards of sanity. This is what it looks like "when the chickens come home to roost". Choke on it.

Why, once again, is PHX the only domicile concerned with getting the truth out btw? Are East pilots capable of even the most basic observations of reality? No. No they are not.

Reactions: 3 people
We discussed at length the change of control and scope provisions of our contract. You and your General Counsel stated categorically that such provisions do not apply to the proposed transaction and that if they did you would not have considered the transaction. Our General Counsel informed you that this was not the understanding of our Merger Counsel, and that a different opinion had been communicated to our BPR. You offered to have your General Counsel meet with our Merger Counsel to set out in detail your position. We agreed that a meeting to discuss the change of control language would be the proper course of action. I understand that your General Counsel will be meeting with our Merger Counsel next week.

Ask the mechanics how that went with the current merger. I'm guess Parker probably has a good grip on how not to trigger the CoC.

Hey, maybe you guys can arbitrate it!! Meanwhile, we'll all become APA. LMAO.

We also agreed that this dynamic process will require further meetings as necessary, and are desirable, to assure that whatever impediments to an understanding between USAPA, US Airways and APA are mutually mitigated.
Regards,
Captain Gary Hummel, President

Dear Gary,

Sure thing. Please call my secretary whenever.

But I have to warn you that I'm pretty busy with other things so it may be a while.

Doug

Reactions: 1 person
Well Buddy, you probably "DON'T GET" why you don't have a pension either!

Hey JA, do us both a favor and don't pretend you are smarter than I, otherwise everyone on this forum will get a good laugh. I know perfectly well why we lost our pension.

You are a Cleary groupie - fine, suit yourself. I don't happen to drink kool aid.

Will Music get our pension back? Could Cleary do something that Hummel cannot - except LOUDER and with PROFANITY?

Wow MM, you actually sound a bit worried. That deranged and somewhat mentally unstable bravado you post with seems to a faded quite a bit with this post.

Gary has sent this letter without vetting it with the BPR.
Just a few months ago, that sentence looked like this:

Gary Mike has sent this letter without vetting it with the BPR.

And don't forget the lawsuit filed in NYC. Oh, and the meeting with Eric in DFW.

Why now MM. You didn't mind cowboy Cleary taking the bull by the horns without consulting the BPR on a number of matters.

He has garnered little east support from the BPR and can only muster a majority as long as he gets the west to vote with him by promising to be nicer to them and place a bunch of them in committee positions. What else has been promised we don't know. They have to be laughing at their "get to know our new attorneys that are suing USAPA" party in PHX this week. No wonder those west pilots support Gary. Who wouldn't want Gary for an adversary?

Never mind, MM is back to normal. Complete drivel.

...Parker and Company will make multi-millions and the pilots here will pay for it all. Why not? It worked before!

Only because USAPA let it happen. Congrats!!

We are about to run over by a big freight train and the people driving the train just got a letter from a very weak and ineffective union president and Jamie wants you to know he is with him. Great. I feel confident, don't you? (more sarcasm).

And Cleary did what again? Gary came into office with a parked NAC, an injunction handing over the union's head, and a west pilot group so unified that they now have the power to make or break Gary.

Thank Cleary for the set up.

The letter embodies the situation perfectly. Gary knows he's in no position to demand anything from Parker. Gary knows the merger is going to do forward without USAPA. And you can thank Cleary for that.

My senses are screaming right now.

I'm pretty sure those senses are the voices in your head!! LMAO. It looks like your mind actually figured out that you're on autopilot now and have lost the battle.

Paul won't be able to do anything if elected. This this has its own legs now and there's nothing you guys can do to stop it.

Reactions: 3 people
Hey JA, do us both a favor and don't pretend you are smarter than I, otherwise everyone on this forum will get a good laugh. I know perfectly well why we lost our pension.

You are a Cleary groupie - fine, suit yourself. I don't happen to drink kool aid.

Will Music get our pension back? Could Cleary do something that Hummel cannot - except LOUDER and with PROFANITY?

There you have it MM. That's from one of your own.

You are not a popular poster even with other easties.

Go back to your hole and stay there.

Reactions: 4 people
"......We also agreed that this dynamic process will require further meetings as necessary, and are desirable, to assure that whatever impediments to an understanding between USAPA, US Airways and APA are mutually mitigated.
Regards,
Captain Gary Hummel, President"

Mutually mitigated? Or mutually litigated?

Mike Cleary's idiot brigade and his illegal Jihad against the company and the West pilots is the ONLY reason why USTUPID is 100% being left out of the merger process. Nobody can trust USCABA to be smart enough to get out of their own way. The above letter pushing for Paul Music is all the proof anyone needs that the Eastie mental illness is alive and well. That's why you're being left in the dust...you've earned it. Those pricks are lucky to have remained employed for the last 7 years and they show their gratitude by attempting to burn down the house with everybody in it.

F@&$ USAPA!! How appropriate for the East pilots to be forced to endure several more years of LOA93 while the APA pilots reap the rewards of sanity. This is what it looks like "when the chickens come home to roost". Choke on it.

Why, once again, is PHX the only domicile concerned with getting the truth out btw? Are East pilots capable of even the most basic observations of reality? No. No they are not.

We can thank the MM mindset for the creation and continued support of Leonidas. Censorship of the updates are not effective because we will get the word out one by other means. These factors strengthen our cause and is useful evidence which can be presented to the APA, courts, arbitrators, etc.

I'm sure the APA is aware of who they are dealing with. There may be smiles for the camera but behind the scenes and behind closed doors, the fly on the wall may see something very different.

Luv the Jack Ass, calling you know next time you can spell it or do I address you DS for DIP?

this forum is screwed up. when I read the latest posts, they are pretty current....however, when I sign in, the posts show the latest posts.... that were put up 36 hrs ago.

this is screwed up! ever since they reformatted the website. I cannot reply to any of the current topics.

It is screwed up.

Sometimes you can't see your reply or the lastest posts for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts