US Pilots' Labor Thread 6/24-6/30 Stay On Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he the only one?

Some cracks in the dam maybe?

You know what they say: Money talks and B.....t walks.

How much is this costing you?

How much is it costing the guy sitting next to you?

Wait now....an hour ago Metroyet said he didn't care one iota about E190 copilots who complain....they knew what they signed up for...

Now you suddenly "care" about East "costs"...?

Huh?

Don't worry about us.

The desperation is palpable.

hp_fa,

As you're aware I'm sure, there are those that judge impartiality by the amount of agreement one has with their position - disagree and you're automatically partial. As has been just pointed out, those that judge others with that criteria don't need (or want) facts since facts just get in the way of their preconceived notions.

Such folks are prime examples of the saying that when the facts are on your side agrue facts but when facts are against you argue personalities. There's a lot of arguing personalities coming from some quarters.

Jim

hp_fa,

As you're aware I'm sure, there are those that judge impartiality by the amount of agreement one has with their position - disagree and you're automatically partial. As has been just pointed out, those that judge others with that criteria don't need (or want) facts since facts just get in the way of their preconceived notions.

Such folks are prime examples of the saying that when the facts are on your side agrue facts but when facts are against you argue personalities. There's a lot of arguing personalities coming from some quarters.

Jim

Yourself included.

A simple search reveals your propensity to argue (in circles if needed) to avoid a "perceived" loss in a debate....round and round you will go.

Wait now....an hour ago Metroyet said he didn't care one iots about E190 copilots who complain....they knew what they signed up for...

Now you suddenly "care" about East "costs"...?

Huh?

Don't worry about us.

The desperation is palpable.
Be careful who you trust because some of those guys in the left seat actually are becoming a bit concerned about the $50K or so that they have missed out on - I know this because they have told me.

Just remember - "There are no tanks in Baghdad!".

Btw I'm on the east side of the fence.

Be careful who you trust because some of those guys in the left seat actually are becoming a bit concerned about the $50K or so that they have missed out on - I know this because they have told me.

Just remember - "There are no tanks in Baghdad!".

Btw I'm on the east side of the fence.

Oh, you mean "you" are concerned over some cash? Or you live out east?

Who cares?

You and your west friends do not and will not have the votes your are pimping for to accomplish your Nic-goals.

I'm on the East side of the fence too.

Oh, you mean "you" are concerned over some cash? Or you live out east?

Who cares?

You and your west friends do not and will not have the votes your are pimping for to accomplish your Nic-goals.

I'm on the East side of the fence too.
And you will apparently end up on the wrong side of a federal courts relief for being found guilty of a DFR.

Who cares? You won't because you have yet to get a grip on reality.

Oh and about the cash - you better keep an eye on that guy in the left seat - savvy?

ps. Wasn't Jack Sparrow a nefarious rogue?

And you will apparently end up on the wrong side of a federal courts relief for being found guilty of a DFR.

Huh?

The relief will be complied with to the letter of the law whilst an appeal is filed and heard.

If and when you feel the "relief" is not being complied with, file a lawsuit.

I'd say I'm sorry that Wake didn't turn the Nic on immediately (he couldn't)...but it was never going to happen.

The win(loss) for the west is surely upsetting....

Who cares.

Oh and about the cash - you better keep an eye on that guy in the left seat - savvy?

1) Ummm..."And you will.." ..."you"? If you're, indeed, from "the east side"...well..wouldn't any devastating damages for the west effect you as well?

2) See 1) above.

3) BS...unless you're speaking as "that guy in left seat". I am, and couldn't disagree with you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts