US Pilots' Labor Thread 6/24-6/30 Stay On Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
management and the union are on the same philosophical page? :rolleyes: Words simply fail me trader.....

USAPA is worse than management.

You expect management to try to get every last dime from you.

The West are having to spend their own time and money to keep their East brothers from stealing their jobs after they won a mutually agreed upon, legal, binding arbitration. I hope that the USAPA is forced to pay the West's legal costs. Nothing can repay the time stolen from the West pilots

I'm not surprised that someone as ethically challenged as a USAPA supporter can't see that.

We all need to become members and take back our union. Together we can do it. Nothing can bring back the lost time and money, but we can start to repair the damage now. Join, pay dues, and recall. It's that simple.

We all need to become members and take back our union.

A west person finally admitting the established reality that this is "our union"? Mark this moment in history folks!

Seriously; I certainly encourage you folks to finally get involved. All of the childish west BS to date hasn't accomplished much for you....has it?

Folks,

You have let one person almost ruin the entire thread for all of you. After reading the posts since last night I came ever so close to shutting this thread down for a few days.

However to be fair, I suspended someone instead--but PLEASE remember to not respond when someone taunts--just report to moderator--we'll handle it--because if you go back at them, you face the same actions they do.

Thank you.

Folks,

You have let one person almost ruin the entire thread for all of you. After reading the posts since last night I came ever so close to shutting this thread down for a few days.

Thank you.
SHUT ER DOWN RICHARD!!!!! It would be a great idea at least for the hoilday weekend, It will all be here Monday, everybody go spend some family time :up: I vote take the weekend off.

Deflection....another avoidance of the truth.

We were talking about you....at your suggestion.

No further discussion required. You make the point for me.

And it doesn't matter, except your claims of impartiality and your postings are diametrically opposed.

Whatever...you only truly bandstand for your AWA friends...(thats fine) just admit it.

Deflection....you are trying to make HP_FA the subject.

HP_FA is not the subject, stick to the subject...being the USAPA was created as a cowardly way to get out of a commitment, and it has been a miserable failure.

And that Nic is it, get used to it.

Leave HP_FA alone, he has every right to an opinion, just like you, not his fault that he has been right all along. :up:

being the USAPA was created as a cowardly way to get out of a commitment, and it has been a miserable failure.
And USAirways management file bankrupts twice and HP ones as a cowardly way to get out of a commitments.Its business as usual airline style

You speak in broad terms of upgrades...(narrowbodies) which is all you had at AWA.

In the East there are several types and payscales of left seats..(something you don't have at AWA)

It is those "twin-aisle heavies" that will all go to west pilots who had no such equipment in the future.

hope that helps.

Okay, I understand that, although it would take a long time for a complete transition of West to widebody. This was covered in the Hershey testimony at the Nic arbitration.

However, you are incorrect in the statement that West had no such equiptment in the future.

The West had no existing widebody equiptment at the time of merger, but had widebody in the past, and has rights to growth aircraft resulting from the merger. The A350 launch customer status was a direct result of the merger and Airbus' commitment of cash to the deal.

What I am suggesting is that the solution to your complaint is an expansion of the widebody fleet, combined with a narrower disparity in pay between widebody and group I and II.

USAPA is worse than management.

You expect management to try to get every last dime from you.

The West are having to spend their own time and money to keep their East brothers from stealing their jobs after they won a mutually agreed upon, legal, binding arbitration. I hope that the USAPA is forced to pay the West's legal costs. Nothing can repay the time stolen from the West pilots

I'm not surprised that someone as ethically challenged as a USAPA supporter can't see that.

I don't think the west won the arbitration, just ask a senior west captain. The Nic balanced itself out by being unfair to two pilot groups, one on each side. Senior west pilots and junior east pilots did not fair well in the decision. I'm not sure if two wrongs make a right, but then again I wasn't there at the hearings so there is a lot I don't know.

I don't think the west won the arbitration, just ask a senior west captain. The Nic balanced itself out by being unfair to two pilot groups, one on each side. Senior west pilots and junior east pilots did not fair well in the decision. I'm not sure if two wrongs make a right, but then again I wasn't there at the hearings so there is a lot I don't know.

Exactly. Any reference to a "Win or Loss" is entirely inappropriate. The award was the award. Fair and balanced as determined by neutrals that the interested parties agreed to ahead of time. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.