USAPA Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an outsider watching this train wreck. I am constantly amazed at the revisionist history.

ALPO national did not give up anyone's pension. USAirway's was given away by their own pilot leadership. UAL's was taken by the PBGC. Delta's was voted on by the entire pilot group. If there are any others I am pretty sure ALPA national did not order them "given up".

While we are at it, ALPA national did not furlough you, cut your pay, gut your workrules, etc. You have your company, the economy, and ultimately yourself to blame for your situation based on the choices you have made with your career. If you want to make new choices with USAPA and try to change things going forward then go for it, but accept responsibility for your choices.

LegacyPilot
Finally, another voice of reason. :up:

Careful Legacy. You'll get on their $h1t list for not agreeing with their point of view. Then they'll start calling you things like "scab" and "Alpo Shill" and more. They might even challenge you to a dogfight, or maybe dueling pistols at 10 paces. :lol:

Certainly no lack of entertainment here.

Your verbose Elizabethan rants do you no credit either young squire. Doth thee even know what the meaning of the word "hence" is? :lol:

That's actually "Dost thou knowest" DELETED BY MODERATOR

Prithee then good sirrah...thou must, perforce be uttering forth in total jest, as beffiteth none but the basest, and vilest of knaves.....indeed..such as but only the very saddest of folk, wantonly distanced from any noble house, or proper name, might, with churlish abandon, thus foully disport themselves as would common harlots.

You're establishing your astonishing level of ignorance yet again...learn something about the Elizabethan era versus others. Your self ascribed, and entirely imaginary "knowledge" base continues to offer up amusement, but little else of value. Where'd you glean your "history" from...a few movies? ;)The awesome volume of what you DON'T know, and yet, by fantastic arrogance, and wanton idiocy, imagine yourself as having "knowledge" about...would, by sheer volume, properly feed the entropic ecstasies of a black hole. Ummm..sorry ..lots of syllables but...that last really was contemporary english...should I translate it for you? ;)

More ready verbage herein: "Ya' know Clyde?..Y'all jes gotta' be the stoopidest "smart guy" I've met ;) I knows that yur reel smart tho..cuzz you been tellin' everbody ;)

That last work better for you? ;) Don't fret..take your time..do whatever research and harrumphing that you feel the need for ;)

PS: If, as seems the case...you're skill at "thinking" is typical of the Alpo faithfull...I've few worries for the future. I sincerely hope that you, and any similar idiots, fly better than you "think".

Hie thee hence ;)

Moderator note:
Stop the name calling unless you desire time off.

As an outsider watching this train wreck. I am constantly amazed at the revisionist history.

ALPO national did not give up anyone's pension. USAirway's was given away by their own pilot leadership. UAL's was taken by the PBGC. Delta's was voted on by the entire pilot group. If there are any others I am pretty sure ALPA national did not order them "given up".

While we are at it, ALPA national did not furlough you, cut your pay, gut your workrules, etc. You have your company, the economy, and ultimately yourself to blame for your situation based on the choices you have made with your career. If you want to make new choices with USAPA and try to change things going forward then go for it, but accept responsibility for your choices.

LegacyPilot

Legacy,
Welcome to the board. As usual 767 is wrong. I am a pro AAA kind of guy and I agree with your post. Many of the alpa issues are a bit too complicated to lay complete blame here or there.
What carrier are you associated with?
FA

Legacy,
As usual 767 is wrong.
I think not. Legacy wrote:

..., and ultimately yourself to blame for your situation based on the choices you have made with your career.

..., but accept responsibility for your choices.

LegacyPilot
I have been saying this same thing all along. Not about all AAA pilots. But about the loudest mouthes here who seem to have a real problem with accepting personal responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault. They love to play the poor victim when things don't go the way THEY want it to go.

And no matter how hard they try to redirect the conversation, or disguise their intentions, or claim some moral high ground, the basis for their anger and manipulation of the facts can be summed up in one simple acronym... DOH.

That's actually "Dost thou knowest" you moron.;)

You're establishing your astonishing level of ignorance yet again...learn something about the Elizabethan era versus others.

Hie thee hence ;)
I wouldn't argue with him on this one, luvn737s. He was there. :lol:

I wouldn't argue with him on this one, luvn737s. He was there. :lol:

Nope can't claim that..but; it would make for a more compelling personal case for benefits via longevity :lol:

Regardless; Had any east pilot sailed with Drake, later flown with the Mongolfier brothers, and attended Orville and Wilbur at Kittyhawk....you would doubtless still argue for their having only "relative" seniority ;) Your motives are fairly transparent = You're a person with few airline years logged, and are equipped with the fairly standard ALpo "thought" and "values" = "It's all about ME!" ;) You've previously made much out of your personal tie ins with Alpo, and apparently...seek the lifestyle of the "politicians" therein....the sorts that offer up abundant cause for the raising of bile in any healthier human.

767jetz: "I have been saying this same thing all along. Not about all AAA pilots. But about the loudest mouthes here who seem to have a real problem with accepting personal responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault. They love to play the poor victim when things don't go the way THEY want it to go."

Interesting. That perfectly mirrors my thinking about Alpo enthusiasts that so enjoy pretentiously attempting some "high moral ground" while completely refusing the slightest bit of responsibility for the current mess....and fearfully whining about the "raid" on mighty Alpo ;) I suppose that poor little inept and spineless Alpo's truly "the poor victim"....how tragic ;)

Finally, another voice of reason. :up:

Careful Legacy. You'll get on their $h1t list for not agreeing with their point of view. Then they'll start calling you things like "scab" and "Alpo Shill" and more. They might even challenge you to a dogfight, or maybe dueling pistols at 10 paces. :lol:

I was refering to your quote above. Hence the reason I said I was pro AAA. Get my point?
FA

FYI:

The link below is the company response to the NMB filing.

http://USAirlinePilots.org/misc_docs/Carri..._NMB_filing.pdf

Looks like they believe 5313 pilots are covered employees. 50%+1 = 2658. 3100 cards turned in, I believe there is an election in our future. Unless someone can void well over 400 cards. Maybe the ACPC?? Naw :up:

Based on that, it's going to be close. Let's see, 1800 West Pilots plus only 858 East Pilots have to vote for ALPA. Based on what I'm hearing, there may well be 858 East pilots that would like to see ALPA remain their bargaining agent.

Not every one of the individuals that submitted a card will actually vote for USAPA. They have have yet to convince me they can deliver a joint contract that satisfies the concerns of ALL USairways pilots, that includes the West.

Based on that, it's going to be close. Let's see, 1800 West Pilots plus only 858 East Pilots have to vote for ALPA. Based on what I'm hearing, there may well be 858 East pilots that would like to see ALPA remain their bargaining agent.

Not every one of the individuals that submitted a card will actually vote for USAPA. They have have yet to convince me they can deliver a joint contract that satisfies the concerns of ALL USairways pilots, that includes the West.

Your post below in 2004.

You were not always an ALPA cheerleader. Now you are because you have yours and do not want to loose it. The original PSA got a pretty good deal in the seniority game. A lot of their pilots are senior now at Usairways flying wide body aircraft their counterparts at Air Cal that went with American were put on the bottom.

There is a special place in hell for people with a I got mine attitude like yours. Coward.

N924PS
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Posts
Posted on: Oct 2 2004, 12:45 PM

Veteran

Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 3,882

QUOTE(Bohica @ Oct 1 2004, 09:50 PM)
One day after this TA gets ratified the Shuttle gets sold and NO pilots go with it.

Bohica

And probably a lot more fragmentation to follow. But that's OK. Cause ALPA helped them load the gun and the Giveaway Gang and their followers will pull the trigger. And ended their own careers and hundreds if not thousands more.

Reread it. There is enough to call for an election. I didn't say who would be elected. But since you brought it up:
It takes 50%+1 to force an election. As long as 50%+1 vote in the election, it's only a simple majority to win the election. We now know a more approximate number of who is eligible. But even that number is fluid due to retirements recently and in the near future.

Close? Maybe. However the campaign hasn't even started. Unless of course you want to count the ACPC. Personally I can't wait to see Bill stand in front of a group meeting to defend his and ALPA's record. Maybe we can get JJ to come east and spew more venom in defense of them also. Now that would be interesting.

Your post below in 2004.

You were not always an ALPA cheerleader. Now you are because you have yours and do not want to loose it.

Nos, thanks for putting it in perspective for me. I think we just met another ACPC Quisling for ALPA. I thought that when I saw his response based on an ALPA talking point. Good reply :up:

That's actually "Dost thou knowest" DELETED BY MODERATOR

Actually, had the "MODERATER" had any brains and/or any understanding of what you were saying, they would not not have "deleted" an essential part of your quote.

But, typical of the shallow outhouse pretenda-editors we have hiding as purveyors of all that is "proper" these days we get bovine excrement posing as palatable fertilizer that only a Repuke could down.

Actually, had the "MODERATER" had any brains and/or any understanding of what you were saying, they would not not have "deleted" an essential part of your quote.

But, typical of the shallow outhouse pretenda-editors we have hiding as purveyors of all that is "proper" these days we get bovine excrement posing as palatable fertilizer that only a Repuke could down.

All this negativity from you when someone comes down on your girl!!!! But hey I suppose if that's all you have goin' for ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts