USAPA Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAA73Pilot said:
Hmmm...kinda' makes me wonder what all the contract fuss from Alpo enthusiasts is based on then, given that there's no great track record of Alpo successfully defending any such. You even assume future failures ""You don't like it, grieve it", and further color the fleet size protections under 93 as apparently worthless.

I've got mine alright. PBGC pension about $2000/month, no company medical insurance as a retiree (thank you 57%'ers). LOA 93 til 2009 and beyond. I'm so lucky. Thanks for reminding me.\

Just because I don't agree with you and don't unconditionally embrace USAPA doesn't make me a coward. Thanks for the epithet though. I must of struck a nerve to stir all you guys up.

You must be really bored to be perusing the archives to find something else to throw at me. What no NFL channel?

You did not mention the part about former PSA pilot that got DOH when your company was DOA.

How is the weather out west by the way.

You did not mention the part about former PSA pilot that got DOH when your company was DOA.

How is the weather out west by the way.

Everybody got date of hire, not just the former PSA pilots. Isn't that what you're fighting for now, the raison d'etre for USAPA, DOH?

Everybody got date of hire, not just the former PSA pilots. Isn't that what you're fighting for now, the raison d'etre for USAPA, DOH?

"People who have what they want are fond of telling people who haven't what they want that they really don't want it."
Ogden Nash

Not in my mind. I'd like to see an actual "Union" around the place, as oppoosed to the clowns/structure who, by your own expressed notions, have proven themselves inadequate at even basic contract defense, and pretty much by any/all measurable actions. You mentioned the PBGC...didn't the willfull tossing of the pensions, without any possible vote from any of us, at least annoy you in the slightest? Does the fact that even a thought towards some help there's not seriously evident on any Alpo platter seem a bit strange? = We gave 'em all up...they're gone forever...too bad suckers...next.

If USAPA prevails, there will not be a new contract in place for at least 2-4 years.

That would certainly depend on the will of the pilot group. It might take that long if the pilot group doesn't care. They have it in their power to drastically shorten such.

With oil spiralling in the $100/barrel range, consolidation looming, a fractionalized pilot group, the window is closing on a contract that presents any gains. What motivation does USAirways management have to conclude negotiations with bankruptcy pay and work rules in effect for the majority of their pilots?

and what possible effect does what you state have to do with anything? We should delay a contract because the DUI CEO "might" conclude a better deal? Are you so brain dead you might actually think some of the "better part" might devolve to you? Do you think the $100 a barrel gas affects no one but US/HP? and what window is "closing"? Your dementia onset really has little to do with pilot negotiations.

You'll probably get your new bargaining agent after all, but it's going to be a long time before you gain anything from it, and at the end of the day you may still have to live with the Nicolau award, regardless of what the "other guys" are telling you now.

As has been shouted out to you before. The "nic" will (likely under ALPA) never go away. But, with a different bargaining agent we can park it into oblivion, where it belongs.

Please repeat what I just said, just so I don't have to repeat the same thing to you each time. Your moronic restatement of a falsehood will never make it true, so, I would like a record to cut and paste every time you lapse into stupidity.

The new topic has been opened--this one is too long. US East is now combined ALPA and USAPA on the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts