WAY TO GO NWAFA's

RAG

Apr 25, 2006
I support the NWA flight attendants 100% you were all hired because you had great customer service and are hard workers you can make the same amount of $$ and more out side of that slimmy airline and be able to be home with your family with much better benifits. I for one will never give NWA my business until they start treating there employees with more respect.

I sure do wish I knew where all those great jobs are at that you guys so generally speak of. A lot of the F/A's here are close to retirement so they are going to be on the upper end of the pay scale. I don't think it will be as easy as you think it is for them to replace that. As a matter of fact it won't be.

in a nutshell no one will win if they strike. Including those employed at NWA who dont support the strike.

...Which obviously includes you. What is it you do at NW, and why do you feel so threatened by the actions of a group you referred to as "dumb" in another thread?

pto, if the F/As strike, you can guarantee that NWA will shut down. They dont have scabs wiaitng to replace. someone else said on another threadt that the background checks would be the biggest issues. it take a lot longer to do that than it does to train them for safety in the event of an emergency. so yes it will be a shut down of NWA if the F/As do strike. right now I know a couple local FAA agents in my city that know they, if left in charge would have shut it down due to their shoddy maintaince

They dont have scabs wiaitng to replace.
Yes they do, just ask wouldbeF/A. Also who do you think the instructor was training with the jammed door? You guys keep saying that they have to have so many. That is not true. Once the F/A's go on strike the replacements will not be restricted by union work rules, which results in fewer people needed. When we came on board we were about 1,500 strong. Now we are down to less than eight hundred. Do you see what happens when you take union work rules out of the equation? The international flightS will be replaced overnight that is hands down. If you can't affect the international flights or the freighters you will not stop NWA. As far as the domestics go the heavy routes will be maintained then Mesaba and Pinnacle will pick up the slack. Are they union as well? Oh where Oh where is the "SOLIDARITY"????

Yes they do, just ask wouldbeF/A. Also who do you think the instructor was training with the jammed door? You guys keep saying that they have to have so many. That is not true. Once the F/A's go on strike the replacements will not be restricted by union work rules, which results in fewer people needed. When we came on board we were about 1,500 strong. Now we are down to less than eight hundred. Do you see what happens when you take union work rules out of the equation? The international flightS will be replaced overnight that is hands down. If you can't affect the international flights or the freighters you will not stop NWA. As far as the domestics go the heavy routes will be maintained then Mesaba and Pinnacle will pick up the slack. Are they union as well? Oh where Oh where is the "SOLIDARITY"????

I imagine that they are already at minimum manning per the FAA. They can't improve productivity too much and getting people trained, drug tested, checked for security will be a bear.

Where's your next scab airline?

Latest posts

Back