WAY TO GO NWAFA's

I imagine that they are already at minimum manning per the FAA.
Not even close. They are at their minimums to meet union work rules though.
They can't improve productivity too much and getting people trained, drug tested, checked for security will be a bear.
Just a wild guess off the top of my head I would say they could increase productivity by 40 to 60 percent. This drug and security screening isn't as big a deal as you make it out to be.
Where's your next scab airline?
I dream of AA. :p

I bet most if not all domestic is at minimum. I see a VERY limited operation if any at all, if the F/A's strike. They just might shut it down trying to save cash and try to convince them to come back real quick like.

Not even close. They are at their minimums to meet union work rules though.

Just a wild guess off the top of my head I would say they could increase productivity by 40 to 60 percent. This drug and security screening isn't as big a deal as you make it out to be.

I dream of AA. :p
Security and background checks do take a while, Ive seen it at AA. As for you dreaming to work at AA, that is as far as it will get.

Security and background checks do take a while, Ive seen it at AA. As for you dreaming to work at AA, that is as far as it will get.

There are many other means of "striking". Sick out, CHAOS, "I think I'm pregnant".. F/as are not a significant part of the economic pie and would only be used as an excuse to close NWA. Minimums are established by the FAA and even NWA can't change that number.
Replacements are possible but in most situations, you get what you pay for...Customer service usually reflects the quality of the staffing and ratings (historically) have gone in the toilet when replacements are used. Character comes to mind. There is more to the job than slinging what is left of meals and beverages.

Isn't is sad that contracts negotiated in "good faith" are so easily abrogated by Judges who continue to reward management for poor business decisions. I wish I could cut my payment to my creditors, the IRS and other entities because of my increased fuel costs, food bills and utilities. (not to mention the pay cuts from those abrogated contracts).

problem is pto is that for an example, a 747 would need at least 10 to 15 f/as plus back up, an A-330 needs say about similar may be a bit less. then you got other planes in the fleet. it will be rough to replace all of those fine hard working F/As at once. I am still willin to bet SCAB AIR dont have enough FA scabs trained. Remember, the background checks take 10 plus weeks depending on how long the fbi takes. plus faa certified training and shet like that. put it to you simply, nwa would be better off shutting down cause they cant get enough scabs to do flights

Then you don't have a dog in this fight.
I dont have a dog in this fight either but as a unionized airline employee I am extremely concerned over NWA next move. Does anyone know if they have been training f/a's anywhere? After what they have done to their mechanics, it doesnt take a genius to think they were getting ready for the f/a's? Could they have been training offshore or Podunk US? Will support NW f/a's in this all the way! I hav been supporting mechanics and pray that all have found better careers.

I dont have a dog in this fight either but as a unionized airline employee I am extremely concerned over NWA next move.

In my opinion, you do have a stake in all this, unlike Danny.

Does anyone know if they have been training f/a's anywhere? After what they have done to their mechanics, it doesnt take a genius to think they were getting ready for the f/a's? Could they have been training offshore or Podunk US? Will support NW f/a's in this all the way! I hav been supporting mechanics and pray that all have found better careers.

Jenny or another NWA FA can address this better, but in the days leading up to and immediately following the AMFA strike, they did in fact have replacement F/A's "lying in wait." In fact, if you do a search on here, there is a poster named "wouldbefa" who was one of them.

In addition, many management employees not even close to Inflgiht were conscripted into FA training.

just because I have nothing at stake in this matter, does not mean I am not concerned. I understand very well what could happen if the F/A went on strike, and NW could not replace them in time.

Might as well get that wild fancy outta your head SCAB Boy. you've made your detestable mark on aviation, you will forever bear that scarlet S...... :up:
I never expect to walk in the front door at AA. We all know that will not happen with the recall rights out there that reach well into 2015 and up. Add that with the fact that you guys will continue to lick the boots of your union leaders and suck-up concessions on a regular basis thus avoiding a strike, is effective enough to keep me away. Do keep in mind that if you guys ever do get the gnads to strike I will be the first wearing that S as I cross your picket line. :up:

In my opinion, you do have a stake in all this, unlike Danny.
Jenny or another NWA FA can address this better, but in the days leading up to and immediately following the AMFA strike, they did in fact have replacement F/A's "lying in wait." In fact, if you do a search on here, there is a poster named "wouldbefa" who was one of them.

In addition, many management employees not even close to Inflgiht were conscripted into FA training.

Does this mean they will accept crumbs? I will leave it up to them and it may be a job or no job. What they need to decide is whether this job is worth it. Maybe PTO's wife will be a new f/a? Since its ok to be married to a scab, I guess it would be ok to be one. Two scabs makes alot of pus!

Who said he was married? Probably gay. That would explain why he likes to take it at work.

Disclaimer: I in no way intend to offend anyone except PTO!!!

Maybe PTO's wife will be a new f/a? Since its ok to be married to a scab, I guess it would be ok to be one. Two scabs makes alot of pus!
OOHHHH, PhxMama that was cold and extremely uncouth coming from you. Did B.O.B. steal your password? I would expect a bit more class coming from a unionist such as yourself. Maybe you guys are right maybe I am delusional.

Who said he was married? Probably gay. That would explain why he likes to take it at work.
Disclaimer: I in no way intend to offend anyone except PTO!!!
IORFA, isn't there a crew rest area that awaits you?

I never expect to walk in the front door at AA. We all know that will not happen with the recall rights out there that reach well into 2015 and up. Add that with the fact that you guys will continue to lick the boots of your union leaders and suck-up concessions on a regular basis thus avoiding a strike, is effective enough to keep me away. Do keep in mind that if you guys ever do get the gnads to strike I will be the first wearing that S as I cross your picket line. :up:
PTO, YOU are remarkably fun to deride.... and quite humorous.
I dream of AA. Dream on Pal. Local would have your "Self-licked Boots "Speed Taped" to your ears faster than you could say "Pencil Whip"! I know I said I wouldn't come on this Board a while back, but PTO is such a Target Rich SCAB !!! No offense PTO, You may be "Human" but your "Being" lacks ethic. B) Niterz all....

Latest posts

Back