who do I write to about a flight attendant that saved a gate agent?

Nov 15, 2007
Yesterday I was on a flight where I witnessed a flight attendant save a gate agent from being crushed by the door of a 767-300? I'd like to see this flight attendant get recognized. Who can I write to?

Yesterday I was on a flight where I witnessed a flight attendant save a gate agent from being crushed by the door of a 767-300? I'd like to see this flight attendant get recognized. Who can I write to?

If you're an employee you can go to My Delta Rewards and recognize them yourself that way.

I'm not an employee so I'll use the contact us link. I just wasnt sure if "customer care" was the way to go or if there was some other place or somebody I could write to.

Thanks.

Hope it doesn't get the dumb a** gate agent fired! :ph34r:

Could you tell us exactly what happened? Do you have the F/A's name? We could leave the GA's name silent as to not embarrass them. I would like to recognize this on my blog, The Carr-Woolman Flight Appreciation Center.

Latest posts

Back