Who was the Biggest "GOBBLER " Yesterday ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and that shooter share the very same distorted world view. Completely whipped up, in complete despair and in a constant state of rage over Trump winning. His Facebook rants are the same crap you go on and on about here.

He wasn't listening to Limbaugh either you fumbduck.

He listened to the hate fest liberal favorites like John Stewart, Colbert, Maher, Sanders, Maddow, etc.

I am not in a state of rage over the dear leader. I don't think he's very good for this country or the people of this country (including you). Don't worry though....I one of those lefty liberals who doesn't own a gun. I leave up to you patriots.

Kind of odd though, don't you think? Every time there was a school shooting, righties were out in force to protect the second amendment because the constitution gave us that right to protect us from tyranny. Sometimes whacko's can think they are protecting us from tyranny so they shoot someone. That's the thing... you rant on about protecting us from tyranny....sometimes folks on the other side might agree with you. Perhaps if you toned down the rhetoric when defending you rights to own a weapon used to mow down elementary school kids someone else might not get the idea that the guns are REALLY to help him mow down congressmen.

BTW....a lot of liberals listend to Limbaugh and Hannity to hear what lies they were spouting to the peabrains who can't think for themselves.....and pretty much every day they could here themselves be vilified by these guys. Guess it got to that guy.

I am not in a state of rage over the dear leader. I don't think he's very good for this country or the people of this country (including you). Don't worry though....I one of those lefty liberals who doesn't own a gun. I leave up to you patriots.

Kind of odd though, don't you think? Every time there was a school shooting, righties were out in force to protect the second amendment because the constitution gave us that right to protect us from tyranny. Sometimes whacko's can think they are protecting us from tyranny so they shoot someone. That's the thing... you rant on about protecting us from tyranny....sometimes folks on the other side might agree with you. Perhaps if you toned down the rhetoric when defending you rights to own a weapon used to mow down elementary school kids someone else might not get the idea that the guns are REALLY to help him mow down congressmen.

BTW....a lot of liberals listend to Limbaugh and Hannity to hear what lies they were spouting to the peabrains who can't think for themselves.....and pretty much every day they could here themselves be vilified by these guys. Guess it got to that guy.

You are in a total state of rage and despair fumbduck. In every one of your posts since the election is nothing more then delusional rants and garbage.

You and the shooter share the very same delusional psychological profile.

What happened to the racist democrats in the south? The electoral map has been bright red since the civil rights act of 1964 passed....are they just staying home from elections now? How do you explain that shift...from heavily democratic to heavily republican.

FWIW, the Klan loves me about as much as they love blacks since I was raised Catholic.
I guess the racist dems are all at the Klan rallies with you? Seriously, I thought the south was gonna turn purple? That's all I heard from the CNN and MSLSD liberal talking heads during the '16 election was no way Trump was winning North/South Carolina, Florida, and Georgia. So now there is no democrats in the south? I guess they all moved to Canada with Rosie O"Dummy?

I didn't notice any American Congressmen of COLOR on the REPLUG team. Maybe with a bit of diversity the 'good ol' boys' might not have got their asss beat 11-2. People of color are very good baseball players. (Still have doubt, ask Aaron Judge, or DIDI Gregorious of the NY Yankees )

' Dog, KC Flyer '. I'm having Blue tee shirts made up that will read : ' I LIVE IN A COUNTRY INFESTED WITH IDIOTS, AND A COUNTRY LED BY THE BIGGEST IDIOT OF THEM ALL '. Let me know your sizes, and I'll fedex them overnight to you !

' Dog, KC Flyer '. I'm having Blue tee shirts made up that will read : ' I LIVE IN A COUNTRY INFESTED WITH IDIOTS, AND A COUNTRY LED BY THE BIGGEST IDIOT OF THEM ALL '. Let me know your sizes, and I'll fedex them overnight to you !
It's unfortunate when dementia sets in to a old progressive empty head and they continue lashing out after the months of pompous profanity laced tirades of false predictions that "Ol Hil" would decimate all comers in 2016.

A blue straight jacket will hopefully not be needed for grandpa Bears, although it may be required if TDS medication fails to take effect.

Reactions: OgieJFK
Tell you what Bears, I'll ware one of yours if you will ware one of mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts