Who was the Biggest "GOBBLER " Yesterday ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, screw rules and laws.
Next time you get mugged, don't be a pussy and call 911.
Moron...:eek:

Speaking of pussies....

You seemed confused about the real world and your life on your fantasy interwebs.

Now run along and do your paperwork boy...

i796dw.jpg

Reactions: OgieJFK
As his cabinet TOTALLY embarrassed themselves yesterday, and Lost ALL individual DIGNITY while 'going Around' in T-Rumps 'Circle - J', ......... who was the BIGGEST gobbler ??

PENCE,..... Hands Down !!!!!!!!

That shameless display of fealty was disturbing at best.

A true leader doesn't surround themselves with yes men; they build a team of people not afraid to speak truth to power, even if it's not what you want to hear.

This was just another example of how far out of his element Trump is, and how unaware (or uncaring) he is about it.

That shameless display of fealty was disturbing at best.

A true leader doesn't surround themselves with yes men; they build a team of people not afraid to speak truth to power, even if it's not what you want to hear.

This was just another example of how far out of his element Trump is, and how unaware (or uncaring) he is about it.

As opposed to Obama who surrounded himself with nothing but yes men and yes media...

No what other great observations you have in store? lol

You know...it doesn't surprise me. I mean for over 20 years guys like Limbaugh and Hannity have been demonizing liberals...I guess one of them got fed up and finally gave them what they wanted. I mean....even back during Clinton, Limbaugh would SPIT the word "liberal". And his peabrained listeners could only say "megadittos". This dude in Arlington? He's not a product of democrats or liberals - he's been called an enemy of the country by talking heads that the peabrains listen to....the presidents son has said that democrats are subhuman...it's kind of on y'all. Kind of like kicking that old hound dog every time you pass him. One day, he up and bites you, then you blame the dog.

But but but Rush Limbaugh!!!

x5dno7.jpg

You know...it doesn't surprise me. I mean for over 20 years guys like Limbaugh and Hannity have been demonizing liberals...I guess one of them got fed up and finally gave them what they wanted. I mean....even back during Clinton, Limbaugh would SPIT the word "liberal". And his peabrained listeners could only say "megadittos". This dude in Arlington? He's not a product of democrats or liberals - he's been called an enemy of the country by talking heads that the peabrains listen to....the presidents son has said that democrats are subhuman...it's kind of on y'all. Kind of like kicking that old hound dog every time you pass him. One day, he up and bites you, then you blame the dog.

So you're saying it's Rush Limbaugh's fault this guy, like you are unhinged?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...epublicans-and-huntrepublicancongressmen.html

NJ Democratic strategist launches #HuntRepublicans and #HuntRepublicanCongressmen

Status
Not open for further replies.