Why no contract from the Association?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would give you credited time but pay you only actual time. Now you are making things up. You don't want the plan that's cool. vote no if they mandatory participation it's that simple.You putting a lot of effort into something that is just hearsay. Why not wait until there is a tentative

And these people need to stop talking about the PBGC that that's some type of assurance if their Company DBP was ever dumped on that agency too. They need to read.

And yes he is constantly making things up.

https://www.pbgc.gov/about/annual-reports/pbgc-annual-report-2016?CID=COLA07ZZnov111620162

And these people need to stop talking about the PBGC that that's some type of assurance if their Company DBP was ever dumped on that agency too. They need to read.

And yes he is constantly making things up.

https://www.pbgc.gov/about/annual-reports/pbgc-annual-report-2016?CID=COLA07ZZnov111620162
Look I have to worry about SS and the PBGC . I just hope the government would fund them if need be, They have no problem with handouts to able bodied young folks at least I hope they would help people who worked their whole lives

Reactions: 1AA
They would give you credited time but pay you only actual time. Now you are making things up. You don't want the plan that's cool. vote no if they mandatory participation it's that simple.You putting a lot of effort into something that is just hearsay. Why not wait until there is a tentative
Because then it's too late. That is how the TWU operates. I'm sure the IAM is not much different. I'm not making anything up. I don't trust the TWU or the association after all the lies and deceitful crap they pulled so far on shoving the association up our back sides.

Because then it's too late. That is how the TWU operates. I'm sure the IAM is not much different. I'm not making anything up. I don't trust the TWU or the association after all the lies and deceitful crap they pulled so far on shoving the association up our back sides.

I don't trust 1AA. I know behind the acronym is a person but the person hides in the shadows.

So no I don't trust 1AA and I don't like Green Eggs and Ham.

And if you REALLY wanted to try and effect change again you wouldn't linger on here and hide in the shadows.

A title 2 E Board member here in MIA started a petition and raised Cain (And converts) to have the TWU Leaders put an AMT in those Executive negotiations. He was right and he WON. But he didn't hide in the shadows doing it. He took charge and put his name on the line.

What have YOU ever done Shadow man?

Last edited:
Look I have to worry about SS and the PBGC . I just hope the government would fund them if need be, They have no problem with handouts to able bodied young folks at least I hope they would help people who worked their whole lives

How do you expect them to do that if they want to keep cutting taxes and have an already over bloated Military Budget that the current administration only wants to spend more of our money on?

America's future is kill or be killed, sink or swim.

Just keep kicking the can down the road until their toes bleed and they can't kick anymore.

How do you expect them to do that if they want to keep cutting taxes and have an already over bloated Military Budget that the current administration only wants to spend more of our money on?

America's future is kill or be killed, sink or swim.

Just keep kicking the can down the road until their toes bleed and they can't kick anymore.
So you want to pay more taxes? You want a weaker military and spend less on our veterans. I know so all the welfare recipients could get an updated Obama IPhone

So you want to pay more taxes? You want a weaker military and spend less on our veterans. I know so all the welfare recipients could get an updated Obama IPhone

No. Increase spending for Veterans, let other Nations handle their own defense and concentrate mainly on our own borders. Lesson our role in other Nations affairs.

Leave the Middle East to solve their own problems and we strive for total energy independence in the Americas and Canada. Let the savages destroy each other and take care of our own. Does that sound Liberal to you?

"Trump has also called for the U.S. to “greatly expand” its nuclear weapons capabilities, signaling a potential willingness to expand a $1 trillion modernization effort Obama started that was already widely criticized by budget critics as unaffordable."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/static...ercent-of-russias-entire-military-budget.html

A question for 1AA, Can you look into your crystal ball and give an estimate of the number of people(TWU members) that stayed in LAA's 401k plan and not opted out vs the number that did opt out?

When I was referring to the analyst I was referring to AA's prosperity not our pay. When PI merged with US there pay and benefits did go up. LUS also readjusted former Empire airlines employees seniority. It seems Pi had TWA'd Empire employees LUS did not think that was fair and gave the Empire folks there full seniority. When LUS merged with AW the AW folk did receive big wage increases on our first combined contract. Better check the 80's LUS did very well up to the merger I'm not sure about AA. If AA was doing so well why did they and the TWU come out with a B scale that screwed the whole industry?
AA was making record profit during the 80s and they also grew into the largest airline in the world. Yes the TWU OK'd the B scale and that was wrong and they did that in 83. In 89 AA made more money than they had ever made before and the TWU gave away our free medical insurance. The TWU was always willing to give AA anything they wanted. By the way.... AA bought TWA in 2001 which was not the 80s last time I checked. We all knew that it was a bad idea. They bought a broke airline with lots of debt and it was an anchor that drug us down. Of course they got the TWU to accept the worst contract in the history of aviation outside of bankruptcy in 2003. US Air used the BK filing to get in the back door after failing to merge with Delta and United. They sweet talked the pilots and they went along due in no small part to their hatred of Tom Horton. The merge has benefitted everyone except TWU members. We actually feared that as US Air never saw an outsourced maintenance job they didn't like. As far as seniority there are lots of grievances on the combined AMT seniority.

AA was making record profit during the 80s and they also grew into the largest airline in the world. Yes the TWU OK'd the B scale and that was wrong and they did that in 83. In 89 AA made more money than they had ever made before and the TWU gave away our free medical insurance. The TWU was always willing to give AA anything they wanted. By the way.... AA bought TWA in 2001 which was not the 80s last time I checked. We all knew that it was a bad idea. They bought a broke airline with lots of debt and it was an anchor that drug us down. Of course they got the TWU to accept the worst contract in the history of aviation outside of bankruptcy in 2003. US Air used the BK filing to get in the back door after failing to merge with Delta and United. They sweet talked the pilots and they went along due in no small part to their hatred of Tom Horton. The merge has benefitted everyone except TWU members. We actually feared that as US Air never saw an outsourced maintenance job they didn't like. As far as seniority there are lots of grievances on the combined AMT seniority.
Sounds pretty accurate except for the part you didn't benefit , you got a $16,000 dollar raise with more to come.As far as outsourcing you're correct I'm surprised they are not asking to cut jobs, perhaps they are.

A question for 1AA, Can you look into your crystal ball and give an estimate of the number of people(TWU members) that stayed in LAA's 401k plan and not opted out vs the number that did opt out?
Sorry I don't have a crystal ball.
I don't recall every claiming I owned one.
You just can't satisfy certain people on this board. You make comments based on experience and past events then you get challenged on it to show proof. Then you post links and references and still is not satisfactory for some.

You name says your a magician, can you make the association or the threat of the IAMPF being forced upon the AA guys dissappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back