Why no contract from the Association?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow looks like this thread officially fell off the deep end and into the abyss. Totally Koo Koo for Cocoa Puffs.
You're not kidding, I'm afraid to tell them I have 10 hours of double time on my paycheck that's $60.34 per hour. That's why I'm picking up the check when me and my coneheads brahs go out to dinner, Do they have any good Italian restaurants in DFW?

You're not kidding, I'm afraid to tell them I have 10 hours of double time on my paycheck that's $60.34 per hour. That's why I'm picking up the check when me and my coneheads brahs go out to dinner, Do they have any good Italian restaurants in DFW?
"KARMA"

CONEHEAD. No TWU would have meant NO job for you PERIOD!!!!! Every other Union out there has you and your jobs kicked to the curb years ago........

TWU (Leaders) gave you a job/ kept a JOB for YOU. You stupid dumb F. And shove your half day up your pie hole. Better half pay one day instead of your job being in Guatemala 10 years ago.

CONEHEAD. No TWU would have meant NO job for you PERIOD!!!!! Every other Union out there has you and your jobs kicked to the curb years ago........

TWU (Leaders) gave you a job/ kept a JOB for YOU. You stupid dumb F. And shove your half day up your pie hole. Better half pay one day instead of your job being in Guatemala 10 years ago.
I wonder if that is what the hold up is. You LAA are blaming LUS for stalling the negotiations we are a bunch of IGMs etc... but maybe the company is trying to right size MTC. Align it more with our competitors. Just a thought you know AMT per aircraft considering AA's young fleet.

I wonder if that is what the hold up is. You LAA are blaming LUS for stalling the negotiations we are a bunch of IGMs etc... but maybe the company is trying to right size MTC. Align it more with our competitors. Just a thought you know AMT per aircraft considering AA's young fleet.

No Al. According to the LAA guys there is no problems like you described. The World is all hunky dorey to them. There are no morons at AA who live in a bubble. Thousands of jobs are just waiting on the horizon for them and the pay will be $80.00 per hour with a 15% 401k contribution and another 15% Match.

It's easy as hell. Any Union can get it ALL for them. Dumb Sht's.

Well, seen as how we're no longer AA and TWU, and in reality, we're now US Airways dba AA, and the IAM is obvisiously at the helm, that boat may not float much longer.

Heard this today: Mechanic openings are available in DFW. Instead of recalling rif'd TWU mechanics that are displaced from their home, they will be added as LUS/IAM employees. That there is a crock!!!

HAD ENOUGH YET? ASS GOTTA GO!!

No Al. According to the LAA guys there is no problems like you described. The World is all hunky dorey to them. There are no morons at AA who live in a bubble. Thousands of jobs are just waiting on the horizon for them and the pay will be $80.00 per hour with a 15% 401k contribution and another 15% Match.

It's easy as hell. Any Union can get it ALL for them. Dumb Sht's.
Weez there are 2300 AMTs for over 700 planes at WN how many does our merged company have? I think I'm I might be on to something here. I would like to go on record I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for our AMTs to get a fair contract even if it means they change their union.

Well, seen as how we're no longer AA and TWU, and in reality, we're now US Airways dba AA, and the IAM is obvisiously at the helm, that boat may not float much longer.

Heard this today: Mechanic openings are available in DFW. Instead of recalling rif'd TWU mechanics that are displaced from their home, they will be added as LUS/IAM employees. That there is a crock!!!

HAD ENOUGH YET? ASS GOTTA GO!!
You're right it is a crock and it also might be a little nudge from the company to the unions

Weez there are 2300 AMTs for over 700 planes at WN how many does our merged company have? I think I'm I might be on to something here. I would like to go on record I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for our AMTs to get a fair contract even if it means they change their union.

2016:

2.3 Mechanics per Aircraft SWA
10 Mechanics per Aircraft UAL
11 Mechanics per Aircraft DL
16 Mechanics per Aircraft AA

http://web.mit.edu/airlinedata/www/default.html

These people here don't care at all about NUMBERS.

2016:

2.3 Mechanics per Aircraft SWA
10 Mechanics per Aircraft UAL
11 Mechanics per Aircraft DL
16 Mechanics per Aircraft AA

http://web.mit.edu/airlinedata/www/default.html

These people here don't care at all about NUMBERS.
Of course there are so many other factors that go into MTC costs. I know UAL had a buyout maybe they will do that for our AMTS. I just hope that doesn't mean more work for us I'm burnt out/ Also some AMTS say there is an AMT shortage but I think UALs buyout disproves that. Also to make $50 per hour with just a 2 year trade school diploma sounds pretty good to those less academically incline in other words it sounds like a pretty good gig. But AA's disparity with other airlines could be a tough sell for our negotiators

IMG_2748.JPG

Not to worry. They're gonna fix that discrepancy.

Then what we gonna argue about? :)

Average pay and benefits 2016. Left side is Maintenance and right side is Passenger Cargo and Aircraft handling.

And these are not numbers that are a secret to any of these Companies either BTW.

And I could see the reason to be jealous of your SWA counterparts but what good would it be if you couldn't hold/keep/get a job?

View attachment 11788

Average pay and benefits 2016. Left side is Maintenance and right side is Passenger Cargo and Aircraft handling.

And these are not numbers that are a secret to any of these Companies either BTW.

And I could see the reason to be jealous of your SWA counterparts but what good would it be if you couldn't hold/keep/get a job?
That is some disparity. They must really work those guys productivity ,productivity. Weez looking at DL's compare to ours I think I changed my mind on Ready reserve bring them on and pay me"
" I need mine"

Of course there are so many other factors that go into MTC costs. I know UAL had a buyout maybe they will do that for our AMTS. I just hope that doesn't mean more work for us I'm burnt out/ Also some AMTS say there is an AMT shortage but I think UALs buyout disproves that. Also to make $50 per hour with just a 2 year trade school diploma sounds pretty good to those less academically incline in other words it sounds like a pretty good gig. But AA's disparity with other airlines could be a tough sell for our negotiators

I have zero clue about all their numbers and how they affect between our Maintenance and the competition? I just looked up some basics since these guys want to keep bashing the reality of things that stare them in the face. They want to just ignore reality.

Again the rock throwers here ran off all the guys who gave them the counterpoints to their arguments. Their loss that they can't bear to read that stuff I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back