141 Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insider information, since you are the lawyer go look it up yourself.

Any insider information that can affect the stock price up or down is illegal to pass on if you are not a senior executive or BOD member.

Why do you think when the unions go into negotiations the have to sign a oath of confidentiality not to release any financial or business plans?

And we KNOW who YOU are too!

http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/cyberfraud.htm

Bulletin Boards
Online bulletin boards – whether newsgroups, usenet, or web-based bulletin boards – have become an increasingly popular forum for investors to share information. Bulletin boards typically feature "threads" made up of numerous messages on various investment opportunities.

While some messages may be true, many turn out to be bogus – or even scams. Fraudsters often pump up a company or pretend to reveal "inside" information about upcoming announcements, new products, or lucrative contracts.

Also, you never know for certain who you're dealing with – or whether they're credible – because many bulletin boards allow users to hide their identity behind multiple aliases. People claiming to be unbiased observers who've carefully researched the company may actually be company insiders, large shareholders, or paid promoters. A single person can easily create the illusion of widespread interest in a small, thinly-traded stock by posting a series of messages under various aliases.

Hope777 said:
Do not expect them to Abbrogate Just the IAM contracts. Expect them all to Fall. After that, we can expect PDT/ALG to FLy jets without the Mainline Pilots position. And MY SOURCES tell me to expect to see MESA B737-300's flying the system in USAirways Colors along side the CRJ-900's.
Exactly! There are no guarantees before, during, and after Chapter 11. That being said, I do not expect a bankruptcy filing before the November elections. Probably sometime after. Most of us are used to the company's terroristic threats around the holidays.

Insider information, since you are the lawyer go look it up yourself.

Any insider information that can affect the stock price up or down is illegal to pass on if you are not a senior executive or BOD member.

Again, cite me the reg. You profess to be the knowledgeable one. So put up.

Why do you think when the unions go into negotiations the have to sign a oath of confidentiality not to release any financial or business plans?

Is a conversation at the airport a negotiation? Was a confidentiality agreement signed?

Looks like you've blown your own rant out of the water. Thanks. I knew I could count on you to dig your own ditch.

Again, 320, can you explain to me what "work with the company" means. Management wants to outsource heavy maintnenace. Whats to negotiate? If management is right in thier assertion that they have the right to outsource, why wouldnt they? If management is wrong, why should the IAM give up the work?Whats to negotiate?

What will cause the bankruptcy filing is violating the loan guarantee covenants. If the company enters Chapter 11, which the pilot's believe will likely occur, the filing should come when the cash on hand is the highest. Therefore, the filing will likely come before Labor Day.

Philip Baggaley, managing director of Standard & Poor's, told lawmakers yesterday at a hearing that the cost advantage for low-cost carriers compared with legacy airlines is "immense."

There is not denying that US Airways must have a competitive cost structure to survive. This must be cost accounted in every aspect of our company, including pilots, flight attendants, mechanics, agents, and every other employee.

I believe ALPA will have a deal, which will be similar to the America West contract before the Chapter 11 filing. In addition, I believe the AFA, TWU-FCTI, TWU-SIM, TWU-DIS, IAM-Trainers will too.

I'm less certain about the CWA and IAM-FSA, but I think in the end they will as well.

None of these groups have made the public comments like the IAM-M, who I am less optimistic about.

Say what you want, but the company made a recent SEC filing indicating bankruptcy could occur, the airline has hired financial and legal bankruptcy advisors, and management has let it be known to every union that if the company files for bankruptcy, they will seek contracts worse than America West for any labor group without a S.1113 letter and new agreement.

It's up to the IAM-M and its members on whether or not they want to negotiate and the company has asked to discuss all maintenance issues, but the IAM refuses. I now have strong reason to believe the company will survive and management will seek to make the IAM irrelevant to the process if the union does not participate in the new business plan.

It's the mechanics choice, but it's the company's choice too, if the IAM does not negotiate.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

The IAM maintenance instructors are represented by the same General Chairs as the mechanic and related they are not going to negotiate either, so you are wrong once again.

And it is up to the IAM and its members, so why don't you just stop posting about it, you post the same information time after time after time, stick with ALPA issues and stop your obsession with the IAM.

And please explain to me how anyone will be a DIP financier with no labor peace?

If this company goes into bankruptcy, they will not emerge.

And ALL IAM members on US have made the same statements, guess you cant read the very first post of this thread?

IAM mechanic and related, and maintenance instructors are IAM District Lodge 142 and ramp is 141. All decisions are being run by the international transportation department headed by General Vice President Robert Roach.

So once again you are exposed for knowing nothing about what is going on and transpiring in the IAM.

Sentrido:

Sentrido asked: Again, 320, can you explain to me what "work with the company" means. Management wants to outsource heavy maintnenace. Whats to negotiate? If management is right in thier assertion that they have the right to outsource, why wouldnt they? If management is wrong, why should the IAM give up the work? Whats to negotiate?

USA320Pilot comments: The company wants to competitively have maintenance performed in-house or with contractors. The airline is willing to listen to IAM ideas, which could include IAM offered cost cuts and contract changes.

Sentrido, US Airways has publicly said, "The company’s long-standing offer to expedite arbitration of this issue remains in place and the company is willing to work with the IAM to explore ways to bring future Airbus heavy maintenance work in-house."

See Story

In response, the IAM-141 said "we are not entering into negotiations to change our contract."

Sentrido, I know for fact there is a deal out there that’s not that bad for the mechanics, but the only way to find out is to get to the table.

I also believe the IAM is posturing the company and its members to prevent AMFA from getting onto the property. Why? They care most about your dues, not the member’s best interests.

Do I want to see anybody get badly hurt? Hell no, but if the IAM loses the arbitration decision, you will have zero leverage and be in a very difficult position, with bankruptcy imminent at that point.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

There is no offer to the IAM you are lying once again, I attended a meeting given by the International on Wednesday, you have been told a million times that company never offered to bring the work in-house, the company stated only 10 planes to be farmed out, please explain to me why planes 11 and 12 are there?

You really should quit, you are digging yourself into a deeper hole with every post.

And if you believe what they company tells you then why after two rounds of concessions you have no pension when they told you vote for these concessions to save your pension?

I guess P.T. Barnum was talking about you!

Status
Not open for further replies.