$2 Coach Fares And $39 In First (Merged topics)

Seeing this makes me wonder, how much is US losing with "mistakes" on pricing too high. I suspect the revenue lost on pricing too high may be greater than the pricing too low with lost customers and business

It is my understanding when Al C. was informed of this "mistake", he was outraged. He said Heads Would Roll! When he returns from vacation, he will take immediate action. <_<

Meanwhile, Bruce L. thought this was a great idea. "It really filled up the planes!". Our load factor is going up, up, up!

But Jerry G. said because of this "computer pricing malfunction", further cuts were needed to cover the losses. Otherwise, we must look at filing Chapter 7.

Donna P. said customer service at the ato's will just have to push harder to get the flights out on time, in order to move our on time stats up to an acceptable level. If needed, leave all luggage and unaccompanied minors behind. On Time takes priority over revenue, baggage, or fares. She further stated more $2.00 fares are needed to reach our break even factor, and said we could look forward to a soon to be announced fare of $10 RT. PHL-LAX. Of course seats are limited. "This is really great news for our valued customers", she said.

And so it goes...welcome to the wacky world of USAir... :up:

WestCoastGuy said:
It is my understanding when Al C. was informed of this "mistake", he was outraged. He said Heads Would Roll! When he returns from vacation, he will take immediate action. <_<

Meanwhile, Bruce L. thought this was a great idea. "It really filled up the planes!". Our load factor is going up, up, up!

But Jerry G. said because of this "computer pricing malfunction", further cuts were needed to cover the losses. Otherwise, we must look at filing Chapter 7.

Donna P. said customer service at the ato's will just have to push harder to get the flights out on time, in order to move our on time stats up to an acceptable level. If needed, leave all luggage and unaccompanied minors behind. On Time takes priority over revenue, baggage, or fares. She further stated more $2.00 fares are needed to reach our break even factor, and said we could look forward to a soon to be announced fare of $10 RT. PHL-LAX. Of course seats are limited. "This is really great news for our valued customers", she said.

And so it goes...welcome to the wacky world of USAir... :up:
[post="263978"][/post]​

ROTFLMAF. Good one!!!!!!