2014 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
WNMECH said:
I believe that the APA will let the west's fate be determined by the Preliminary Arbitration panel.
If the west isn't granted standing for a MC, the game is over.
The APA and USAPA MCs will agree to a SLI out of arbitration and the west will be screwed.

Everything hinges on the decision of Preliminary Arbitration panel for the west.
Everything.

The west cant come back and argue against an arbitration ruling. Not after 7 years of claiming integrity matters and arbitration is final and binding.

The west better bring their "A" game to the Preliminary Arbitration.

Now yall get back to posting funny videos and calling each other names.

The APA will bring their "A game" to secure the West a seat...  

Just like Judge Silver cried them a river of sympathy before she stamped their forehead with "not entitled" and kicked them out of her court, the APA will wail at the injustice even though they probably already have a negotiated SLI 95% completed with USAPA.  It will be an awe inspiring performance.     

Phoenix said:

The APA will bring their "A game" to secure the West a seat...  

Just like Judge Silver cried them a river of sympathy before she stamped their forehead with "not entitled" and kicked them out of her court, the APA will wail at the injustice even though they probably already have a negotiated SLI 95% completed with USAPA.  It will be an awe inspiring performance.     
Will the west be able to file any briefs themselves to argue their position, or will it be argued "for them" by the APA?

WNMECH said:
Will the west be able to file any briefs themselves to argue their position, or will it be argued "for them" by the APA?

The West will be allowed to make their case, but the enthusiasm and vigor of the APA will make AOL appear bored and lethargic.  

"Your concern for our fiscal well-being is so touching.  I just got my settlement check from the TWA v. ALPA DFR suit and a portion will go to the Leonidas lawyers to fight the USAPA scum."
former west pilot, now american pilot exB717flyer

The embellishment of the west pilots is indicative of their desperation.  exb717flyer received very little settlement money in the alpa dfr.  Money received by employment was deducted from their share.

http://www.twapilot.org/TWA%20vs.%20ALPA%20Documents/Survey%20and%20Letter%20from%20Attorneys.pdf

The west is demanding their own representation.  Previously this has been decided not to be legally necessary by a 9th circuit court, a second dfr court and a declaratory judgment.

The west put themselves in a position were they discarded protections that could have been provided by their MB legal representatives, USAPA.  

If the west thinks USAPA would only provide unacceptable results, they will be exponentially disappointed by the american pilots opinion of their worth in this merger.

CactusPilot1 said:
Learn what? Every move your side made was anticipated. It's of no concern.
If the AOL brain trust has been able to anticipate all of USAPA's legal steps beforehand, but yet failed for ten years to win, you might have your money on the wrong horse. Maybe.

Claxon said:
"Your concern for our fiscal well-being is so touching.  I just got my settlement check from the TWA v. ALPA DFR suit and a portion will go to the Leonidas lawyers to fight the USAPA scum."
former west pilot, now american pilot exB717flyer

The embellishment of the west pilots is indicative of their desperation.  exb717flyer received very little settlement money in the alpa dfr.  Money received by employment was deducted from their share.

http://www.twapilot.org/TWA%20vs.%20ALPA%20Documents/Survey%20and%20Letter%20from%20Attorneys.pdf
APA was successful in the outcome of TWA pilots giving up their protections.  Essentially, offering a seat to the west pilots, provided apa an avenue for west pilots giving up their MB protections that would have been offered them by being represented by USAPA.

History will show the final result of the winner of the lesser of two evils.

Claxon said:
The point is, whats in your wallet?  You said you were going to donate part of it to the army of lyingitas,  You only received the minimum.
Swing and a miss!
I was hired in mid '99.  The distribution speadsheet is linked above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back