US Pilots Labor Discussion 5/13- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
What 's to say that Judge Wake won't fine USAPA for every east upgrade that occurs prior to a TA being released for a vote? USAPA will at least have to make the appearance of serving the west pilot's interests, no matter how distateful that might be for them.
Nothing is to say Wake wouldn't do this. But then again there is the small issue of it being legal or not. Wake seems to have a real propensity for getting involved in internal union issues. Which of you are family friends? Somebody over there was early on talking how his dad was a judge who was buddies with Wake. Ask him.

Reactions: 2 people
Nothing is to say Wake wouldn't do this. But then again there is the small issue of it being legal or not. Wake seems to have a real propensity for getting involved in internal union issues. Which of you are family friends? Somebody over there was early on talking how his dad was a judge who was buddies with Wake. Ask him.

That's right.

And don't forget the senile arbitrator and the fact that some of the jurors probably knew some West pilots but didn't disclose that in jury selection.

The East pilots never had a chance, what with all the collusion against them from the get go. Appalling.

Reactions: 1 person
That's right.

And don't forget the senile arbitrator and the fact that some of the jurors probably knew some West pilots but didn't disclose that in jury selection.

The East pilots never had a chance, what with all the collusion against them from the get go. Appalling.

LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: Always the Victim!!! I love it. Absolutely, positively NOTHING is EVER the fault of the EAST pilots. You guys would blame Martians if you had too.

Did it ever occur to you that your current situation is a direct result of your side being completely unreasonable with your DOH platform years ago? Maybe it was a little ridiculous to demand that a guy on furlough get recalled into the left seat of an airline he never worked for?

Yeah, you poor, sorry East guys never had a chance. The world is always against you. Waaaaaaaaaaahhh.

It's Appalling alright...

Reactions: 3 people
LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: Always the Victim!!! I love it. Absolutely, positively NOTHING is EVER the fault of the EAST pilots. You guys would blame Martians if you had too.

Did it ever occur to you that your current situation is a direct result of your side being completely unreasonable with your DOH platform years ago? Maybe it was a little ridiculous to demand that a guy on furlough get recalled into the left seat of an airline he never worked for?

Yeah, you poor, sorry East guys never had a chance. The world is always against you. Waaaaaaaaaaahhh.

It's Appalling alright...
Your concern for the furloughed is always notable. As long as it is YOUR furloughed. The MDA issue does not matter a gnats minute of concern, because it might be an obstacle for your grand scheme of righteousness for their use as a ladder to climb up.

That's right.

A quick question. What was the method of your integration into the USAirways seniority list from PSA?

CWA AFA IBT USAPA
YEP! 110%
Actually isnt the ramp date of classification if you hold more than one classification?

It's that way for M&R, I had a DOH for travel and vacation accrual and two dates for classification, one for utility and one for stores so it wasnt DOH as I started in air cargo.

So in reality I had three dates for seniority.

That's right.

That is quite a list of grievances. According to you it was a senile arbitrator not the fault of the east pilots that presented the case. Now you make unsubstantiated charges that randomly selected jurors would lie to a federal court to spend two weeks of their time listening to a case because you think the might know a west pilot.

You do know that one of the jurors was from PHL don’t you?

The east pilots didn’t have a chance because you guys were wrong on the law and did not represent the west fairly. No other reason.

Take some personal responsibility for your actions. It is the east pilots fault no one else.

Quite a group that colluded against you. Everyone. Any reason why the entire world is against the east pilots?

Lets see. The arbitrator, ALPA for not reversing arbitration, most of the posters here, a federal judge, a jury, and very soon the appeals court. Pretty short list of supporters.

Ohhh.. You didn't go there. Its just not possible that someone mature would butt their nose in
someone else's business and go there. You just didn't go there. :blink:

Oh yes he did and I will, too.

AFA = DOH.

After 24 years I can hold a Hawaii line by the skin of my teeth. If 15 or 20 ex PSA gals transfer to PHX, my Hawaii flying is toast. Do I like it? NO . Do I accept it? YES.

Why? Because the NEW US Airways is stronger than the old AWA and USAir were seperately and that will result for more and better flying for all of us in the future. That is better for you, that is better for me....we are all in this TOGETHER. It is difficult for us Westyz to understand the east pilot mentality, which seems to be "grab all the pie you can get now, because there won't be anymore later".

Your concern for the furloughed is always notable. As long as it is YOUR furloughed. The MDA issue does not matter a gnats minute of concern, because it might be an obstacle for your grand scheme of righteousness for their use as a ladder to climb up.

Geez Enough with the "MDA issue". Newsflash...there is NO "issue" with MDA. This is just another boogey man....a figment of the East imagination. That's been resolved years ago. You had to be on furlough to work there. It's really that simple. I some like to throw up a lot of chaff and misdirection but unfortunately for them, the world isn't as stupid as they'd like to believe. Most have the ability to spot a lie by omission when they see one. Every furloughee that worked at MDA was issued a furlough letter. End of Story.

Do you realize that even if the stars aligned and the MDA guys won their lawsuit it wouldn't change a single thing regarding list position? They're wasting their time and money...apparently some form of popular past time on the East coast.

Yes, and the west wants the furloughed and MDA pilots to remain classified as furloughed, when they are going to be found to actually have been never furloughed. All so they can climb on their backs. Now that, is a caste system!

Frankly, I do not know what the heck you are talking about.

The West wants the MDA pilots and the furloughed pilots to be classified as active, and we want them to be active employed pilots. Which I believe almost all still are.

However, no matter how you classify the MDA pilots, there is a certain fact that the West does demand. The Nic stands, unaltered, unmodified, end of story.

All West pilots were active on the PID and no matter what the nebulous state of the MDA pilots the fact is there were furloughs on the east that were senior to the MDA pilots. This was all hammered out in the arbitration. So the West really does not care how the MDA pilots are classified, we are not climbing on their backs, you are climbing on their backs trying to use them as some sort after the fact additional excuse for your continued attempt at reneging on binding arbitration.

Geez Enough with the "MDA issue". Newsflash...there is NO "issue" with MDA. This is just another boogey man....a figment of the East imagination. That's been resolved years ago. You had to be on furlough to work there. It's really that simple. I some like to throw up a lot of chaff and misdirection but unfortunately for them, the world isn't as stupid as they'd like to believe. Most have the ability to spot a lie by omission when they see one. Every furloughee that worked at MDA was issued a furlough letter. End of Story.

Do you realize that even if the stars aligned and the MDA guys won their lawsuit it wouldn't change a single thing regarding list position? They're wasting their time and money...apparently some form of popular past time on the East coast.
Easy for you. Says it all "Enough with the MDA issue...." For someone who purports to not work here, you certainly throw them under the bus rather quickly. I think the active east pilots and MDA will make that decision. Not you. Thanks for your concern, again.

That's right.

Prove that Nicolau is senile, otherwise its libel.

Prove that the jurors knew west pilots, otherwise that's a lie.

Prove that there was collusion.

Man, the sour grape harvest is a big one this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts