US Pilots Labor Discussion 5/13- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
We go by DOH because the IAM and TWU (and thus because of our membership in said organizations we did as well) agreed to it per Allegheny Mohawk. You folks agreed to binding arbitration by being members of ALPA. There were seniority decisions that many didn't agree with, such as non Fleet Service being integrated with DOH. Because that is what was agreed to we stick by it. We don't have to like it; I lost many positions locally on the seniority list because of it. I'm man enough (and mature enough) to accept the decisions made on my behalf as agreed. Are you?

Ohhh.. You didn't go there. Its just not possible that someone mature would butt their nose in
someone else's business and go there. You just didn't go there. :blink:

Reactions: 2 people
Ohhh.. You didn't go there. Its just not possible that someone mature would butt their nose in

So what if he did. It's a public forum.

And now you know how much of the rest of the world perceives USAPA and the East pilots.

Reactions: 3 people
Why is it always east guys that don't want to hear from others?

Oh that's right no one else agrees with you. I would call it very mature for someone not involved with this to check in and give their opinion. It is mature to look outside your own tiny world and show interest in someone elses life.

Reactions: 6 people

Yup, caring for my coworkers is none of my business. It's also none of my business as a shareholder. I mean, it's not like I have ANY investment in the success of this airline, other then some of my money and my job.

Reactions: 4 people

Oh that's right no one else agrees with you. I would call it very mature for someone not involved with this to check in and give their opinion. It is mature to look outside your own tiny world and show interest in someone elses life.

The East talking points spin back to "PHX is closing" blah blah blah, broken record.

Not as entertaining the 12th time you hear it.

Reactions: 1 person
On another note, Judge Wake can't force a vote on a contract. I wouldn't plan on having a contract for a minimum of another 2 years.....more than likely 4 or 5 if Nicolau is in it. Once the East retirements kick in you'll have a shot at passing a contract. Ask your buddy CJ.....he understands.
What 's to say that Judge Wake won't fine USAPA for every east upgrade that occurs prior to a TA being released for a vote? USAPA will at least have to make the appearance of serving the west pilot's interests, no matter how distateful that might be for them.

Reactions: 6 people
What 's to say that Judge Wake won't fine USAPA for every east upgrade that occurs prior to a TA being released for a vote? USAPA will at least have to make the appearance of serving the west pilot's interests, no matter how distateful that might be for them.

Something like this would be hysterical. USAPA cannot even begin to hide their hatred for West pilots. USAPA has a world view similar to the Indian Caste system. They think they're omnipotent gods at the top and the West pilots are mere servants that are fortunate enough to see the same sun and stars as they do.

Reality is just a *tad* different. But then again, when did USAPA start caring about reality?

Reactions: 5 people
Yup, caring for my coworkers is none of my business. It's also none of my business as a shareholder. I mean, it's not like I have ANY investment in the success of this airline, other then some of my money and my job.
And I am sure you will be one of the ones, when the pilots finally do get a contract offer, telling us to take it for the good of the rest of the airline. Just like happens every time. The picketing dispatchers were classic. I am sure the west pilots will agree with this guy. That is up until the time you get a crap offer, and these guys make it their business to want you to take it, for THEIR best interest...............

Something like this would be hysterical. USAPA cannot even begin to hide their hatred for West pilots. USAPA has a world view similar to the Indian Caste system. They think they're omnipotent gods at the top and the West pilots are mere servants that are fortunate enough to see the same sun and stars as they do.

Reality is just a *tad* different. But then again, when did USAPA start caring about reality?
Yes, and the west wants the furloughed and MDA pilots to remain classified as furloughed, when they are going to be found to actually have been never furloughed. All so they can climb on their backs. Now that, is a caste system!

Reactions: 1 person

Others? Are you talking about the United friend who has thousand of posts on the USAir board, and the righteous Delta ALPA shock troops? It must get boring in Herndon. Glad I'm no paying FPL for these opinions.......

Others? Are you referring to the ALPA storm troopers that drive beemers and the music lovers from delta? It must get really boring in Herndon these dayz. Glad I'm not paying for the "special ops"

All this career expectations and no windfall started because of Untied with them in mind not a 1983 startup airline that proudly models there self after PEOPLEpress. It all about Career expectations Right

And I am sure you will be one of the ones, when the pilots finally do get a contract offer, telling us to take it for the good of the rest of the airline. Just like happens every time. The picketing dispatchers were classic. I am sure the west pilots will agree with this guy. That is up until the time you get a crap offer, and these guys make it their business to want you to take it, for THEIR best interest...............
I remember this one! The dispatcher who wanted you to take a crappy deal, with less vacation. Then they end up with more in the end. Nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.