2014 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix said:
You sent the APA an accusation of a scab with "evidence" of a web board post?
Did you warn them you will soon follow up with web board posts that prove they have to use the Nic?
Nice!

CactusPilot1 said:
Luv above is^^^^
Is that all you got JJ? How many west scabs are left at AWA?

Still following SpinThis to the water cooler! just can't seem off get of the same path.

Res Judicata said:
HHHAAAAAAA!!! The dipschitt scabs "voted in" new "members"? New members of what?
New Members of an LLC in North Carolina?
Idiots. Unbelievable idiots.

Hey Doyal, what's it like to go through life so angry, Still luv the polygraph post, classic.

Res Judicata said:
HHHAAAAAAA!!! The dipschitt scabs "voted in" new "members"? New members of what?
Serious men doing serious work. What a joke!

Res Judicata said:

Thanks for all the dues you gave to USAPA. 

luvthe9 said:
Is that all you got JJ? How many west scabs are left at AWA?
Still following SpinThis to the water cooler! just can't seem off get of the same path.
Follow me to the Hacienda in LA and find out on 9/29. Bring pizza. I hear you are good at that.

CactusPilot1 said:
Follow me to the Hacienda in LA and find out on 9/29. Bring pizza. I hear you are good at that.

Just get on your knees and beg the APA to let all your scabs in, boy they have your number!

luvthe9 said:
Just get on your knees and beg the APA to let all your scabs in, boy they have your number!
You might as well get USAPA's cheerleader, Ted Reed to report on events because he won't have any info from JR. I'm sure JR has Ted's number. They seem to have similar biases.

CactusPilot1 said:
You might as well get USAPA's cheerleader, Ted Reed to report on events because he won't have any info from JR. I'm sure JR has Ted's number. They seem to have similar biases.

No need, I'll get my APA buddies to fill me in, just know they are learning what group of nut jobs you guys are. How soon before you sue them, remember nobody wants you guys.

Freighterguynow said:
Is Ames next in the rotation clown scab ?

Homer-Simpson-doh.gif
HomerClown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back