2014 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claxon said:
Doug Parkers letter accepting the nicolau list and alpa president john praters letter regarding the delivery of the nicolau list, mentioned it was contingent on having an East and west pilot jcba to be consummated. 

Thoughts?
Those minor details keep tripping up the Leonidas kids.

Reactions: 3 people

AIR LINE PILOTS ASSOCIATION, INTERNATIONAL
101ST REGULAR EXECUTIVE COUNCIL MEETING

January 15-17, 2008

SUBJECT

ALPA Support for AAA and AWA MECs and the Treatment of US
Airways Payments to ALPA Under the Transition Agreement
SOURCE
President John Prater

yada, yada, yada...........................

............WHEREAS per Section IX.B of the Letter of Agreement between ALPA
47 and America West Holdings Corporation, America West Airlines, Inc.,
48 US Airways Group, Inc. and US Airways, Inc. (the “Airline Parties”)
49 dated September 23, 2005 (the “Transition Agreement”) the Airline
50 Parties agreed to provide $300,000 for each respective MEC
“to help
51 defray Association costs associated with merger activities”, and that
52 each MEC “may distribute their portion of [these funds] to their
53 membership as they see fit
yada, yada................

WHEREAS the merged seniority list was delivered to and accepted by
87 US Airways on December 19, 2007, and
89 WHEREAS ALPA has received the $600,000 payment from the
90 Company consistent with the terms of the Transition Agreement,
and
92 WHEREAS the Association has provided substantial financial support
93 directly to the AAA and AWA MECs for merger-related activities from
94 September 2005 through November 2007, including funding from the
95 Operating Contingency Fund (“OCF”) and Major Contingency Fund
yada, yada, yada............""""""""

we got the 600,000 in the bank, seeeeeee ya!  Best of luck to you.  (paraphrasing alpa's proclamation sign off)

bohica,  (not a known Hawaiian phrase)

your brothers and sisters at alpa

Claxon said:

89 WHEREAS ALPA has received the $600,000 payment from the
95 Operating Contingency Fund (“OCF”) and Major Contingency Fund
yada, yada, yada............""""""""

we got the 600,000 in the bank, seeeeeee ya!  Best of luck to you.  (paraphrasing alpa's proclamation sign off)

bohica,  (not a known Hawaiian phrase)

your brothers and sisters at alpa

I'll necessarily accuse you of an excess of cavalier abandon there, in that you completely omit observations on the presumably "changed" legal circumstances since then. It now goes, almost without saying, that if anyone would've simply flourished an "Integrity Matters" T-shirt or two, perhaps even a "Liberty" tie, or even just shouted "This is Sparta!", that all funds would've certainly, instantly and unconditionally, been returned to the most disgruntled at least, as will naturally be the case here of course. Otherwise, we could have had them almost immediately thrown into prison...Right?  What utter fools we all were not to think of that at the time. ;)

Hmm...Come to think on it a bit more; I never got so much as a penny ever returned from ALPA, or anything at all of lasting value from them in over two decades plus of membership for that matter. I'd best inquire of the nearest "spartan" what we all should've done...they having the benefit of the finest legal minds in history and all...

Reactions: 5 people
EastUS1 said:

Hey, be fair here. Once anyone's crossed the border into Fantasyland so deeply as to imagine themselves "spartan soldiers" in a make-believe "army", not to mention "battle" tested "knights" and even "dire wolves"...well...why not an Airbus "fighter pilot" as well? "This is Sparta!/Check Six!/Autopilot ON!" ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT8H9smpK3U&list=PL5DCDEE4D2ADA2659

The Alaska bush is our ticket to the majors, Baby!

http://vimeo.com/52958425

Reactions: 2 people
jim brucia, continental pilot now united pilot, was for longevity as a """""alpa pilot neutral"""" in the US Airways, america west airlrines seniority integration.  When it came to his boys, he was the ratio pusher.

"CONCLUSION
For the foregoing reasons, as well as those set forth in our pre-hearing statement and
those addressed during the hearing itself, the Continental Merger Committee submits that the
Arbitration Board should integrate the Continental and United pilot seniority lists by ratioing
Captains with Captains and First Officers with First Officers, subject to appropriate conditions
and restrictions.

Respectfully submitted,
/s/ Daniel M. Katz
Daniel M. Katz
Gregory R. Shoemaker
Grant E. Mulkey
Katz & Ranzman, P.C.
4530 Wisconsin Avenue, N.W., Suite 250
Washington, D.C. 20016
(202) 659-4656
Counsel for the Continental Pilots’ Merger Committee''

hypocrites;

https://crewroom.alpa.org/ual/DesktopModules/ViewDocument.aspx?DocumentID=49307

Reactions: 2 people
luvthe9 said:
Doyal got hit early in the process.
I bet it was one of those questions about farm animals, from his Texas boyhood days.
He still tells big whoppers to Chippie.

Chippie tried to con viewers of his late night hair-plug replacement infomercial into believing that he was intimately involved with the scam production's two voluptuous blond models.  Unfortunately for him, the savvy Pittsburgh cable TV audience didn't buy it for a minute, as the eventual bankruptcy of quack Dr. Neil Niren's clinic proved.

Dr. Neil Niren eventually ended up in prison after being convicted of lewd and perverted sexual assaults on several patients.  Good thing he never applied to the FBI or Secret Service.  The unbiased, highly professional lie detector technicians would have outed him in a second as a dangerous sexual deviant.  His report would have ended up in the same file as that of Mark C. Doyal, who coincidentally is also an admirer of previously fired Captain Chip Munn.

It truly is a small world.

carl%2Bspacler%2Bbill%2Bmurry%2Bcaddyshack.jpg

That explains the hair.

Reactions: 4 people
CactusPilot1 said:
Ucrapa no longer has the ability to threaten termination for dues extortion.
Would the FAKE and DECERTIFIED union prefer large or small bills?
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
USAPA is not attempting to collect more dues, but the West are attempting to get a refund.

Your threatening letters are as effective as the fake bills in your picture.

Re: New Managing Director Line Operations on SABOTAGE

Steven,

I want to assure you we take this matters seriously and our Chief Pilots have been very proactive in running these matters to ground. The specific information you forwarded is quite old and surfaced when we initially started sharing metal between East and West. Any time we have uncovered actionable information we have followed up.

We have had very few complaints over the last two months. The message our chiefs have quietly delivered when appropriate is this kind of conduct is unacceptable and we expect more of professional aviators.

We are all working hard to make this a great place to work and take pride in. We have a tremendous opportunity to do just that. Based on our prior conversations I know you want the same thing. With your help and that of all of our pilots I am confident we will realize this vision.

If you have something more to share please send it along.

Respectfully,

John

Captain John Conrad

Managing Director Line Operations East

Office 817-967-5153 Cell 817-637-6746

Description: Description: new aa logo_email

Reactions: 1 person
CactusPilot1 said:
Ucrapa no longer has the ability to threaten termination for dues extortion.
Would the FAKE and DECERTIFIED union prefer large or small bills?
attachicon.gif
image.jpg

Looks like all the wasted money you children spent on ties.

Reactions: 1 person
Phoenix said:
USAPA is not attempting to collect more dues, but the West are attempting to get a refund.

Your threatening letters are as effective as the fake bills in your picture.

He is right..it's being discussed and the bills are being dismissed. Good luck getting a dime.

Just got a bill from USAPA! Bill last month shows good standing, this one shows bad standing!! WTF?? Anyone else getting this??

got one too and I've been on LTD for over two years....screw'm

Not a chance in hell I'll be paying it

Who? USAPA?
Aren't they our former bargaining agent?

Got one too. F them!

Not a chance will I pay.

I have been out on furlough since 2008 with no plans to return soon. I don't think they will be seeing this money from me.

USAPA no longer has any standing to collect dues money.

I know we're I am sending my hard working cash... Not to USAPA

put return to sender,but wrote .....GO _______ YOURSELVES!!!.........

I will trade my refund to see these low lifes in prison stripes!!

By the way, calling the USAPA folks low lifes is an insult to low lifes everywhere!

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts