2014 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
EastCheats said:
There are less than three out of the original 1.8k that said fuku.???Right.. :lol:
It's been over for you westies for years, this is getting very old , expect no help from the APA, they know your story and do not care about you or us. You guys have screwed the rest of your pilot group over, wear your ties which we all laugh at if you must. You lost out plain and simple.

What will you tell the arbitrator when he asks why you did not want the NICARAGUA when we offered it to you, your fate has been sealed. Get over it.

Reactions: 8 people
CactusPilot1 said:
Four job offers from majors? Sure...I'll just take your word which probably isn't saying much considering any it came from an Usapian. The next question I would have is of the four majors, you chose US Air? I'll bet you had tail strikes on your other 3 interviews. That would be a more likely scenario because nobody would chose Crap Airways over a Major Airline.

BTW, I never sent an app to Crap Airways. Too East US for me. I like the SW, been here all my life. Ewes don't have to worry about me ever going to Filthadelphia. You can stay on your island as well.

I envision yet another layer of froth, spittle and drool freshly coating what must already rank among the world's filthiest keyboards."You'se" are typically wrong on all counts, as per usual. At the time, USAir was nowhere near being a major airline, nor did I count it as such. "I'll bet you had tail strikes on your other 3 interviews." No doubt, which explained the subsequent employment offers.

"...I'll just take your word which probably isn't saying much considering any it came from an Usapian." Your choice. You must make some gracious allowance for the fact that not everyone could become an "officer and gentleman" in some imaginary "army" of "spartans"...much less equip themselves with an "Integrity Matters" T-shirt.  ;)

Reactions: 4 people
luvthe9 said:
It's been over for you westies for years, this is getting very old , expect no help from the APA, they know your story and do not care about you or us.

The whole fantasy that the APA were to become their latest saviors and BFF was laughable from the onset.

Reactions: 3 people
nevergiveup said:
You will learn, my little friend!

My honest hope is that the most ignorant, arrogant and at least at present, hopelessly naive of them will be blessed with sufficient good fortune to never encounter a situation that'd test them. Consider just the TOGA-was-the-magic-answer-for-1549 crowd, with a presumed safe landing at an airport resulting. How many of those sorts of great minds would've become smoking holes if actually placed in those same circumstances? "My ego is bigger than yours" might be sometimes sustainable for encounters with other individuals, but never against Mother Nature and the laws of physics.

Reactions: 3 people
A funny thing happened on the way to work today.

After landing in Philly, the Captain (west crew) taxied past her gate into the alley. We took a 30 minute delay while the aircraft was shut down, tug attached, pushed back out of the alley, and towed to the gate. Meanwhile the yellow electric pump was singing as long as 15 minutes after we got to the gate....well, until I told the FO and he turned it off. The Captain? She was the first one off the aircraft and disappeared, knowing there were 3 pilots sitting in the back.

Wonder if that was Prechill? Very professional group out west......NOT!

breeze

Reactions: 7 people
mrbreeze said:

After landing in Philly, the Captain (west crew) taxied past her gate into the alley. We took a 30 minute delay while the aircraft was shut down, tug attached, pushed back out of the alley, and towed to the gate. Meanwhile the yellow electric pump was singing as long as 15 minutes after we got to the gate....well, until I told the FO and he turned it off. The Captain? She was the first one off the aircraft and disappeared, knowing there were 3 pilots sitting in the back.

breeze
It's just a minority of them.
;)

Reactions: 1 person
mrbreeze said:

breeze

What was the flight number?

Reactions: 1 person
mrbreeze said:

breeze

In fairness we have to admit that PHL has the most confusing jetway sinage in the history of jetways. Not only are they in idiotic locations some are lit and some are not, so night arrivals are even more misleading.

But, just like the CLT moving sidewalks, it will never be fixed.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts