2014 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
prechilill said:
I agree.  The east loves to live with their heads up each others' butts and pretend things are just fine.  Reality is going to hit them hard in about 9 months from now with a SLI that has Nicolau firmly in place.  It will be fun to watch them bang their heads again like the first time Nic was issued!
Just look at their pitiful track record. It's called thrown out with prejudice. Kasher will pay, industry leading contract. Heck I'd like to see any contract.

Ucrapa's legacy is Sullied. Case stiludies will be done on this epic failure in UNION BUSTING. I'm sure that ALPA is laughing at the End_of_USAPA.

Reactions: 9 people
BEAN, regarding the jumpseat ivr system it was a LGA Capt. at AA that put up a stink about, my guess you talk to them about(AA)it. And thank them when you see em!

flyingskier said:
Negative PC, a small percentage of 89 hires were part of the 283 furloughed in 1991 and recalled in 1998. Of the 283 furloughed, only a few remain today. The vast majority of 89 hires were either not furloughed at all or were furloughed for only 3 or 4 months in 91. Another west fairy tale..

Skier
I have a friend who was a 1989 hire who was furloughed all but 6.5 years when the merger happened.  Fact, not fairy tale.

Reactions: 1 person
It sure is a relief to know that ucrapa is dead and gone and the east can no longer hide behind arcane labor laws to screw the west.  We are now on a level playing field and the east no longer has access to west funds.  It was the absolute worst thing I have ever had to do to write checks to the scumbag "union" with a mission to ruin my career.  As I have often said I felt like a Jew sending Hitler a check to pay the gas bill.

Hopefully justice will prevail and eastus1 will soon be junior to me!  :)

Reactions: 4 people
This from the protocol agreement:

b. the certified seniority lists will reflect the status quo of the three seniority lists in effect at the carriers on December 9, 2013 (i.e., American, US Airways (East), US Airways (West));  

IF you get status for your merger committee, it will only have a say over the US Airways West seniority list, NOT the East list as represented by the merger committee. If the NIC wasn't dead before, this agreement surely killed it and your merger committee has no authority whatsoever over the East list in effect on 12-9-2013.

Reactions: 7 people
Black Swan said:
Those are the cards you bring to the table. One base, one plane. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hey wait a minute, I bet they tell the arbitrator (if they get a chance) they had a 747.

CactusPilot1 said:
Just look at their pitiful track record. It's called thrown out with prejudice. Kasher will pay, industry leading contract. Heck I'd like to see any contract.
Ucrapa's legacy is Sullied. Case stiludies will be done on this epic failure in UNION BUSTING. I'm sure that ALPA is laughing at the End_of_USAPA.

JJ your having another tantrum, go to your room.

A320 Driver said:
This from the protocol agreement:

b. the certified seniority lists will reflect the status quo of the three seniority lists in effect at the carriers on December 9, 2013 (i.e., American, US Airways (East), US Airways (West));  

IF you get status for your merger committee, it will only have a say over the US Airways West seniority list, NOT the East list as represented by the merger committee. If the NIC wasn't dead before, this agreement surely killed it and your merger committee has no authority whatsoever over the East list in effect on 12-9-2013.

That's a fact they are pretending isn't really in the PA...

CactusPilot1 said:
I'm fine, you're looking a little rough around the middle. You'd be a fine candidate, former Charlotte rep, CB.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg

So childish JJ, we all understand your frustration, your were lied to by your own people and all of you were taken for a ride, no go right another check to Marty.

I've always called USCABA a fake union but this is getting absurd. These scabs don't seem to understand that their little LLC in North Carolina can't possibly have "national" officers or any unwilling members whatsoever. If these idiotic scabs don't return every dime to all the pilots they're dumber than I thought...which is pretty fking hard to believe.

Reactions: 6 people
Res Judicata said:
I've always called USCABA a fake union but this is getting absurd. These scabs don't seem to understand that their little LLC in North Carolina can't possibly have "national" officers or any unwilling members whatsoever. If these idiotic scabs don't return every dime to all the pilots they're dumber than I thought...which is pretty fking hard to believe.

Need the money to take another polygraph course Doyal?

Res Judicata said:
Explain proof of your accusations of East pilots being scabs.

Res Judicata said:
Now another question, on your payroll deductions did it not say USAPA for union dues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts