2014 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Res Judicata said:
I've always called USCABA a fake union but this is getting absurd. These scabs don't seem to understand that their little LLC in North Carolina can't possibly have "national" officers or any unwilling members whatsoever. If these idiotic scabs don't return every dime to all the pilots they're dumber than I thought...which is pretty fking hard to believe.
Stagnated Imbicile, your thoughts please.

Reactions: 2 people
Claxon said:
Explain proof of your accusations of East pilots being scabs.
He can't, the APA has the AWA scab list and they won't be " good union pilots". The APA is well aware of how the west scabs have acted out over the years and they are not impressed.

Reactions: 1 person
The west pilots attempt to rewrite history, is an insult and underestimate, of the intelligence of those that follow this forum

APA has your number, or lack thereof.

Reactions: 1 person
Claxon said:
The west pilots attempt to rewrite history, is an insult and underestimate, of the intelligence of those that follow this forum
APA has your number, or lack thereof.

You should hear the story my AA buddies tell of Ferguson's phone call to them, priceless but then again he probably lied to his group and told them the APA wants to put the westies above the AA boys.

Air Cal, Reno, TWA. awa pilots think they know better.

An agreement by APA with USAPA regarding seniority will make it law. Arbitration is the last result for APA, this will certainly provide them with the least results.

Claxon said:
Air Cal, Reno, TWA. awa pilots think they know better.
An agreement by APA with USAPA regarding seniority will make it law. Arbitration is the last result for APA, this will certainly provide them with the least results.
Also both merger committees seem to be making some progress on the SLI behind the closed door, I think the APA knows its in its best interest to avoid MB.

East pilots have a dfr2 and declaratory judgment regarding the insignificance of the west pilots.

APA has DFR responsibility.

What's in your legal judgment?

luvthe9 said:
Also both merger committees seem to be making some progress on the SLI behind the closed door, I think the APA knows its in its best interest to avoid MB.

I think this will go to arbitration, but not the way people think. My guess is the merger committees will indeed come to an agreement on the list. There will be some relatively small issue (fences maybe) that will be put before the arbitrators to rule on. They will make a decision on that issue and the combined list will be issued by the arbitrators under federal law and that will be that...

Beancounter said:
Sorry if I sidetrack the discussion on seniority. In the last week I had 2 American commuters on the jumpseat. Both nice guys and both unaware of the benefits of our current IVR system. They didn't realize that by being the primary you're practically guaranteed of going. May I suggest if any of you are in favor of our current system maybe passing on the details of its benefits. I'm sure you will, but please do so in a polite non intrusive manner. If the majority of their pilots want the jump seat to go by DOH so be it, but I think that may not be the case.

Bean

Legacy AA pilots are not immune to the NIH Syndrome (Not Invented Here).  If our jumpseat works differently than theirs, obviously our is inferior.

Throw me in that DOH patch.  I'm game.  LOL!

You guys comment that arbitration is the last stop for APA.  Does that mean that you intend to abide by arbitration this time?

Reactions: 5 people
Those 1989 hires with 22 years couldn't have had 22 years when the AWA/bankrupt US Airways merger happened in 2005.  Fact.  Try to keep up.  Or go back to 2nd grade.

Reactions: 3 people
AWE Dog said:
I know 1989 hires with 22 years active service, Fact.
Wow. Too bad for him he will be Dave's copilot! Lol

Talk about a sh!tty career at a garbage airline like US Air. Guess he wasn't hirable elsewhere?

Reactions: 7 people
Ames said:
You guys comment that arbitration is the last stop for APA.  Does that mean that you intend to abide by arbitration this time?
There isn't an option this time, "It's Federal".... As in law, this time.
Not just some arbitrators favor to a union without a merger policy with defined policies.

So, yea, the east will abide, so will west and APA.... Like it or not, without any legal recourse, including DFR's....

Sweet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.