2015 AMT Discussion

First I have nothing against the base. i have a few good friends there. There is much rherotic about this line Base bullshit. One thing all need to understand the AA mechanics as well as all represented by this Ass do not believe in being a real union which even if we were the rules we have to follow impede being any kind of disruptor to this Billion dollar company to acheive a desireable end. will continue soon work calls.

OldGuy@AA said:
Still wondering what that has to do with the AFL CIO though.
It is hypocritical, we pay dues and get little or no representation, yet a Democrat steps up for the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership, only to vote against that ownership...

Buck on a personal note your avionics guys are a bunch of whiners getting the supervisor involved Saturday because the systems guys tried to work around there functionals

How many AA mechs does AA have in GRU and EZE?

Looks like the less DFW does the more work MIA and GRU gets. I remember when the 767 and 777 heavy checks were outsourced from AFW, those mechs were saying nobody can replace the work we do, let's all focus less on arrogance and more on getting the job done. As skilled as we are, we can all be replaced. MSP DTW use to have AA mechs now they don't and AA still flys to those stations. AA WILL find a way to fly its schedule.

The silent majority agree with me, it's the loud who get heard though. Unfortunately we are all tainted by that.

bigjets said:
How many AA mechs does AA have in GRU and EZE?
Looks like the less DFW does the more work MIA and GRU gets. I remember when the 767 and 777 heavy checks were outsourced from AFW, those mechs were saying nobody can replace the work we do, let's all focus less on arrogance and more on getting the job done. As skilled as we are, we can all be replaced. MSP DTW use to have AA mechs now they don't and AA still flys to those stations. AA WILL find a way to fly its schedule.
The silent majority agree with me, it's the loud who get heard though. Unfortunately we are all tainted by that.
That was before NAFTA.

Latest posts

Back