$305 Million 2Q Profit

Hold on Eric, our wages (F/A in the West)is markedly less than the industry standard. The last 3 years, we are ask to do more for no pay. You might not know: we do not have holiday pay, boarding is paid at $1.75/hr, F/A less than 10 years senioirty is paid again less than industry standard,etc.

Please do not make a blanket generalization based on your limited knowledge.

Point taken. Sorry if I offended you. I was basing my comments on the generalized comments of others.

Sir Richard's Virgin Franchise flies 747s and A340s, if you haven't notice those planes have a lot of cargo lift.

Cargo is a money maker, that is why Boeing and Airbus come up with newer versions of their planes that increase range, lift and cargo capacity.

Cargo is profit.

Sir Richard's Virgin Franchise flies 747s and A340s, if you haven't notice those planes have a lot of cargo lift.

Cargo is a money maker, that is why Boeing and Airbus come up with newer versions of their planes that increase range, lift and cargo capacity.

Cargo is profit.
According to About US, cargo was 37.

Mainline revenue was 2,186.

Express revenue was 780.

All expressed in millions.

Nice addition.

There would be NO "EAST" employees had it not been for the "WEST"!!!
Oh please we are so fricken tired of hearing that line of BS!!! Keep telling yourself that, you were NOTHING but ghetto and you know it. We might have had one foot in the grave but we still had class.

There would be NO "EAST" employees had it not been for the "WEST"!!!

And we were always on the brink. This merger is going to benefit both East and West. When was the last time we made over 300M in one year let alone a qtr? The East routes are gold compared to the former West routes.

Oh please we are so fricken tired of hearing that line of BS!!! Keep telling yourself that, you were NOTHING but ghetto and you know it. We might have had one foot in the grave but we still had class.

That is a load of crap.

you were NOTHING but ghetto and you know it.

stew, why stoop to their level? Sounds like this person wanted to stir the pot. Don't worry the reasonable west people know darn good and well the easties are good people. We got your back. And the same should go for the reasonable easties having our back. These flamers will be policed better by their own if you know what I mean. So let's kick their arse together and stop giving them what the want.

Actually it's not a load. Maybe the part about HP being Ghetto is, but the part regarding the F/A's at East is not.

Are you demented or what? I've worked with some of the former east f/as and you're calling the west ghetto? Please! You've probably have never seen the philly breakroom and the thugs that work in the ramp. Not that's ghetto! :angry: I'm sick of you ungrateful easties who think you're all that and putting us down. Just shut the deleted by moderator

Are you demented or what? I've worked with some of the former east f/as and you're calling the west ghetto? Please! You've probably have never seen the philly breakroom and the thugs that work in the ramp. Not that's ghetto! :angry: I'm sick of you ungrateful easties who think you're all that and putting us down. Just shut the F****CK UP !!!!!

The appropriate term is fudge.

Are you demented or what? I've worked with some of the former east f/as and you're calling the west ghetto? Please! You've probably have never seen the philly breakroom and the thugs that work in the ramp. Not that's ghetto! :angry: I'm sick of you ungrateful easties who think you're all that and putting us down. Just shut the

Putting the west down??? Ungrateful WHO???? You jest!

The AFA MEC of the EAST just voted unanimously to share any "profit sharing they are to receive according to THIER (NOT YOUR) concessionary agreement with the WEST...you ungrateful piece of...

Your CEO wouldn't dream of giving or sharing ANY enhancement with the WEST groups, UNLESS it came from another labor groups from the EAST who happen to have better contracts EVEN with concessions!

You guys couldn't negotiate your way out of a damn paper bag...you're so busy worshiping your CEO and he knows it. Most of you believe you don't deserve anything in life but a job. You should thank god the EAST is coming to your rescue to share any pathetic piece of language they have left in their agreement.

Spare me your retort!

Latest posts