33 Accomplishments by Hillary

You make it sound as if the actions of Clinton are an isolated incident. The actions of the current admin are at the very least just as corrupt and according to many, far worse than anything this country has ever seen.
[/quote]
======================================================================
=======

All this back and forth is vanity.

As long as man rules the party name will make no difference.

When it comes to all these high standards that are being thrown around---everyone who has ever ruled past present and future falls far short.

The true ruler of this country also rules the world. The real problem is he was not elected, regardless he has minions of followers singing his praises. Some of his orders that were carried out go something like this: Call people evil doers--- shaking finger in a condescending tone and manner denying sexual relationship with that women.....different sin same results...no difference in the grant scheme--sin is sin---man is man, fallen.

Hilary is Satan’s sister, or daughter, not sure which/witch…...BO---whatever you want him to be...JM a liberal in GOP clothing....it’s all vanity hence is a big waste of time and energy to debate.

Talking about UFO’s makes more sense, at least the genre is aviation.

Then do us a favor and go over to the UFO forum and spew your BS there. Better yet, next time you see a UFO, hop on board and see if they will take you to away with them.

All administrations have scandals, it's just a matter of who covers it up better. Heard a rumor that dubya and condi had something going on. Laura apparently cut the snake-at-the-head, and condi seems to have slipped into one of those 'appear when needed' situations.

Let's not bring up Reno that was famous for Waco and Elian. Gonzo was the grown up version of Elian Gonzales! :up:

Yes we can fight and argue about politics, but aside from party affiliation they are all corrupt!

If you want the perfect president, elect Jesus Moses Muhammed Buddah...because ALL men(and women) are F*CK UPS by nature!

Heard a rumor that dubya and condi had something going on. Laura apparently cut the snake-at-the-head, and condi seems to have slipped into one of those 'appear when needed' situations.

I don't think the voices in your head count as "heard a rumor."

And of course, since W never was confronted with it...as was Clinton...he never really lied and it's been made into a rumor!

Gosh, I wish those pesky voices would shut-up! So how are your voices doing, lily? Any SuperBowl predictions? :rolleyes:

And of course, since W never was confronted with it...as was Clinton...he never really lied and it's been made into a rumor!

Gosh, I wish those pesky voices would shut-up! So how are your voices doing, lily? Any SuperBowl predictions? :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting the link to the rumor. My voices are annoying... they keep telling me to put all my money on the Pats. But I don't trust them, so the Giants are where my eggs are.