33 Accomplishments by Hillary

Hey toot's....

He wasn't re-elected.....under Article 41(8) of the Constitution of Pakistan he's been 'deemed to be

elected' until October 2007, Truth Fairy.

And do I have to inform you that elections there are on hold now due to several mitigating

factors,Truth Fairy?Like the constitutional/court question as to his military

command/presidency?

Truth Fairy....do you find it difficult to come down to our level? :lol:

He wasn't re-elected.....under Article 41(8) of the Constitution of Pakistan he's been 'deemed to be

elected' until October 2007, Truth Fairy.
You need to find some new news sources.

Musharraf imposed emergency rule in Pakistan on Nov. 3 as the Supreme Court neared a decision on the legality of his re- election as head of state while also serving as army chief.

Bloomberg
Over the past few months Musharraf and Bhutto secretly negotiated a power-sharing deal. Musharraf was to get himself re-elected president for five years by the four provincial assemblies, the federal assembly and the Senate, and then take off his uniform. The Supreme Court is yet to validate this vote as all opposition parties boycotted Musharraf's election, which gave him a near-unanimous nod from parliamentarians who are about to lose their seats. For her part, Bhutto agreed to recognize Musharraf as a civilian president while she took her chances in next January's general election. And if her Pakistan People's Party, the country's most popular, won a majority, she would then be asked by Musharraf to form a new government.

UPI
Outgoing lawmakers re-elected Musharraf to the new five-year term in October. But the Supreme Court held up his confirmation following complaints that a military officer could not run for elected office under the constitution.

Musharraf reacted by proclaiming a state of emergency on Nov. 3, sacking the chief justice and other independent judges and replacing them with his appointees. The reconstituted top court then duly approved his election.

Fox News

No Manhattanite on this end of the line...

What facts do I have wrong??? I only pointed out how it is wrong to suggest that only NY'ers are paying for the Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act.

For me to say that you wouldn't know jack about Hillary or Obama because you are not from Chicago would be ludicrous, but that is essentially what you are saying. Poppycock!

For someone who has a “political job,â€￾ I would expect them to understand the difference between laws that only alter the state and laws that alter the nation. You say you have a "political job" as if it is a trophy job or that it should make someone swoon; believe me, there is not an impressed soul here.

But like I said, I detest Hillary as much as you do... and it has nothing to do with propoganda or upper-crustism.

No one has tried to keep you from voicing your opinion; people are just disagreeing with it. It is all-too-typical in the watercooler. Welcome aboard... Enjoy your time; hope you are not one of those that posts a few things and then takes off.

Wow, you really know how to hurt a guy. That is if I knew what the hell type of a spin you are saying. I did not say a political job to mean a trophy. You seem to forget that YOU said I'm from the backwoods of NY. Let's not forget that you basically called me a hick! Thank-you! Now you're putting a spin on all my words, because you know all about me. I never even mentioned Best Pharma Child Act, but that is YOUR agenda so it seems.

The rest of your diatribe is just a condescending rant that had nothing to do with anything I said. When I 'flaunted' my political job as YOU say, I was just trying to point out that I know the TRUE nature of politics and sometimes they aren't too pretty.

If you think I have some 'party' affiliation, you'd be wrong. I serve Dems, Inds, Reps, etc., and any one can be my boss during the changing of the guard, if you get my drift. If you don't, then PLEASE DON'T SPIN MY WORDS TO SUIT YOUR AGENDA...whatever that may be! I admire Sen. Chuck Schumer(D-NY) and will continue to vote for him. But Hillary is NOT FROM NY! She's a carpetbagger. She has done absolutely nothing that a monkey in her place wouldn't have done.

If you say, "Why don't you run then?" I say, "Give me a trillion dollar check!"

As of now, I dislike ALL the candidates. They all seem like they don't know politics.

Post a few and then takes off? Not likely. I might tend to ignore posts if it drags, because our OPINIONS might be non-changeable. And I hate stalemates that keep going and going and going.

Now let's have some fun...

Which coat-tail riding candidate would make a better president:

Billary or Oprama? :lol:

I never even mentioned Best Pharma Child Act, but that is YOUR agenda so it seems.

Glad to see you came back signals.

That short of a memory bud... it is not like you have that many posts to look back upon.

I'll refresh your memory. Your first post in this thread, #25. You responded to 700's post and you said:

"Clinton has successfully worked to ensure the safety of prescription drugs for children, with legislation now included in the Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act.

I pay for it, not you."

And again... it is a NATIONAL act. So yes, if 700 pays taxes, he PAYS FOR IT TOO.

Her and her handlers showed their ignorance and lack of understanding recently over the case of elections in Pakistan and Bhutto....they were on record assuming these elections were for president but they were for National Assembly of Pakistan positions....US media didn't pick up on it either although I heard of it through those pesky right wing talk show sources which are habitual for putting out misinformation every frigging time,if you ask the Truth Fairy.

Atleast we didn't hear as much of the "come back" kid again!

Glad to see you came back signals.

That short of a memory bud... it is not like you have that many posts to look back upon.

I'll refresh your memory. Your first post in this thread, #25. You responded to 700's post and you said:

"Clinton has successfully worked to ensure the safety of prescription drugs for children, with legislation now included in the Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act.

I pay for it, not you."

And again... it is a NATIONAL act. So yes, if 700 pays taxes, he PAYS FOR IT TOO.

Aww, you caught me, so stand and take a bow. That does explain why my prescription drug payments went up $15. No biggie, I need prescriptions monthly and it is only right I pay for others.

Yeah my memory is short, being a hick from the backwoods of NY and all. It's funny, because you'll probably have to always get the last word in and I'll bet I never see an apology.

So I'm more than happy to pay to a national cause and hope your prescription prices hit the roof, then we'll see who cries the loudest.

You need to find some new news sources.

LOL...how you say....the operative word is:

Supreme Court neared a decision

The Supreme Court is yet to validate this vote

But the Supreme Court held up his confirmation following complaints that a military officer could not run for elected office under the constitution.

Musharraf reacted by proclaiming a state of emergency on Nov. 3, sacking the chief justice and other independent judges and replacing them with his appointees. The reconstituted top court then duly approved his election.

Just like Saddam Hussein.... :lol:

Thanks for dropping on down to my level....

Nice quote from your rightard Fox News :lol:

One of Hillary's 33 accomplishments apparently will not be winning South Carolina. Let's say it all together now: "LANDSLIDE!"

One of Hillary's 33 accomplishments apparently will not be winning South Carolina. Let's say it all together now: "LANDSLIDE!"
Great Will Smith wins....lets sing a gangster rap song in his honor while Orphan Win-for-me dances to it.

There are no real leaders running when what we are seeing is taken seriously…I Have Dream…and it’s nightmare that escaped the hood.

Is that a “pistilâ€￾ in your pocket or are you just happy to see me......

Wow, your not only a religious freak but a racist piece of trash as well. Just when you think someone has gone as low as they can go they prove you wrong. Amazing.

Great Will Smith wins....lets sing a gangster rap song in his honor while Orphan Win-for-me dances to it.

There are no real leaders running when what we are seeing is taken seriously…I Have Dream…and it’s nightmare that escaped the hood.

Is that a “pistilâ€￾ in your pocket or are you just happy to see me......

Please tell me that this is just a bad, misguided attemtpt at trying to be funny.