9/11 Commission

FA Mikey said:
The goverments plan B to your idea was simply Put there fingers in there ears and sing loudly LA la laaaaa,la la la la. What did we get with the stand by and wait for the inevitable. 9/11, great plan GW!
Mikey I agree with you totally! And what better reason to go to war than to let something happen here at home. Then no one would question his reasoning for going to war. Then as icing on the cake why not make up some story about weapons of mass destrucion. For what? Bush has sacrificed over 600 of our troops at this point, we are so far into this that now we have to stay and clean it up. Unfortunately, many more American soldiers will probably lose their lives because of this. It worries me that 1/2 of the country still supports this idiot.

TWAnr said:
This reminds me of a parallel at a certain flight attendants' union.

:p
The fact that people are dying( both American and Non-American) over false information I think is a little different. I hope you are not minimizing the unfortunately fates of some of our troops and their families. Our little spat within our union is hardly parallel.

From what I remember the same suspicions were / are floating around about Peal Harbor and our subsequent declarations of war against Japan and Germany. Did FDR know about the attack on Pearl and let it happen?

The US government has lied to its citizens for eons. They have conducted biological test on the general populace, bugged civilians … etc. Did TWA 800 blow up or was it shot down? Was JFK shot by a lone gun man or was he assassinated by members of the US government?

The US government could tell me that Sunday follows Saturday and I would not believe them with out independent confirmation. Who knows who knew what and when they knew it? Do you honestly believe we will find out the truth? How would you know it is the truth? It is like the proverbial boy who cried wolf. I have been lied to so many times, I will no longer believe anything I hear unless I can verify it independently.

Boy, It's true when they say, "Misery loves Company"

First, 5 (republican appointed) Supreme Court judges, in a "5-4" decesion, SELECT(a total NITWIT) as our president.

Next, We get hit with 9/11.

Then, DUMBYA allows himself to be talked into a phoney war, by "DICK" Cheney, who is so far to the Right, that he's off the chart.(Christ, Cheney makes Pat Buchanan look like a card carrying member of the ACLU)

And now, we're bogged down with "IRAQ-NAM"

Nov. 2, can't get here FAST enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

From Newsweek:

Justice's Blind Spot

Ashcroft never saw that Aug. 6, 2001, PDB warning of an Al Qaeda attack inside the United States. Why? Because President George W. Bush, with his penchant for secrecy, had restricted the distribution of the PDB to just seven national-security officials. The A.G. didn't make the cut.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

First, 5 (republican appointed) Supreme Court judges, in a "5-4" decesion, SELECT(a total NITWIT) as our president.

Then, DUMBYA allows himself to be talked into a phoney war, by "DICK" Cheney, who is so far to the Right, that he's off the chart.(Christ, Cheney makes Pat Buchanan look like a card carrying member of the ACLU)

NH/BB's
Always had you pegged as a Bush supporter. There is hope for you yet.

I love how these Extreem left wingers love to point fingers at GW and compleatly exonerate Clinton. Didn't the Clinton admin find a laptop in the Phillipines with info on Terrorists using planes as missiles? Why did he refuse to do anything about it? Why didn't he tell the new administration about it?

AAmech said:
I love how these Extreem left wingers love to point fingers at GW and compleatly exonerate Clinton.
Exactly. Today we learn that the FBI asked Clinton for we asked for 1,895 agents, linguists, analysts, but was only given 76 people. Can't wait to learn how that was some how Bush's fault.

Nebbie Nuts! said:
Today we learn that the FBI asked Clinton for we asked for 1,895 agents, linguists, analysts, but was only given 76 people.
You must have missed the part of the testimony where former FBI director Louis Freeh admitted that the agency's appropriations increased by almost 50%, from $2.3 to $3.3 billion from 1996 through 2001, during the Clinton years, including a substantial (classified) increase in the budget allocation to fund covert counter terrorism operations.

:rolleyes:

In the interest of fairness I do not blame 9/11 on Clinton. Don't care for him at all, but its not his fault.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

NH/BB's
Have you ever heard of a document called the Consititution and the Electorial College? GWB is president because Al "Tree Hugger" Gore could not even win his own home state of Tennessee.If he had won Tennessee Al Gore would president.I do agree that 9/11 is not the fault of Bill Clinton or George W. Bush but the Saudi Arabian terrorists who actually flew the airplanes into the buildings.When we are at war, our president, WHOEVER, needs to be supported by the American people.If you don't like GWB vote him out in November and Mr. Kerry will take the country in another direction.Thank God for elections that allow us to change our leaders in a relatively peaceful manner.

goingboeing said:
Have you ever heard of a document called the Consititution (sic) and the Electorial (sic) College? GWB is president because Al "Tree Hugger" Gore could not even win his own home state of Tennessee.If he had won Tennessee Al Gore would president.
Well, I'll be darned. Now I know why the Republicans had to steal the Florida vote.

:lol:

I just love partisan squabbles. They usually boil down to "Bush/Conservatives/Republicans is/are a doo-doo-head(s)." "Oh yeah, well Clinton/Liberals/Democrats is/are doo-doo-head(s)."