9-11 Some dont agree as it happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno... Political statements in a thread intended to honor 9/11's first victims are about as tacky and unwelcome as it is to be passing out business cards at a funeral....

Oh please, enough with the phony sensibilities. The best way to honor those who died on 9/11 is to have a real investigation and find out the truth behind their murders. We are told that 19 Arab (mostly Saudi) terrorists high jacked four airplanes. These same terrorists could barely get a Cessna 172 off the ground, yet they were able pilot and navigate a complex airplane like the the 757/767 with great skill and precision. All the while NORAD sat around playing Tiddledy Winks. Give me a break!

Oh please, enough with the phony sensibilities. The best way to honor those who died on 9/11 is to have a real investigation and find out the truth behind their murders. We are told that 19 Arab (mostly Saudi) terrorists high jacked four airplanes. These same terrorists could barely get a Cessna 172 off the ground, yet they were able pilot and navigate a complex airplane like the the 757/767 with great skill and precision. All the while NORAD sat around playing Tiddledy Winks. Give me a break!

Truth be told, you're an idiot.

Please tell me you don't work for AA.

Sorry, but 19 hijackers backed by huge finances of the Al Quadea and representatives, funded them for nearly a year to train and test run their plan prior to 9/11/2001.

You are spitting on the graves of 3000 people who died that day , Ed, and all you can do is spout rhetoric and lies.
3000 people died that day, and here you are spreading the lies of the 911 troof movement.

Put options on AAL and UALplaced before 9/11.
Bad day for the U.S. and for our liberties, since 9/11 is the excuse they use to take them in oder to protect us from Al-C-I-A-da. It was a great day for those who placed put options on AA and UA stock prior to the attacks.

by the way, debunked:
http://www.911myths.com/html/put_options.html

you might want to research to EARLIER in the year and articles PAST 9/19/2001 , where information was still being gathered and no conclusion had been reached yet. The SEC found nothing unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.