9-11 Some dont agree as it happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spit on this....
Operation Northwoods
First you need to shed the notion that the government is your friend. Then you need to shed the phony left/ right, Republican /Democrat paradigm that the man uses to divide and conquer. Then you need to find out who really controls our government. Hint, its not We the People.

Operation Internal Look
Look at the fourth paragraph of Internal Look 90

Military exrecises simulating attacks on 9/11
What a coincidence!

OMG another exercise!

Don't you see a pattern here? Everytime some major attack happens, they just happen to training for it. That is how they get away with it. With an exercise you have plausible deniability. Someone gets caught doing something nepharious it can be said that it was part of the exercise. Its inginious. This way the public can rightly say that it cannot be a conspiracy because there would have to be too many people involved. When in fact there are only a few involved who are convinced that they are doing their duty for the good of country or crown. Don't believe me. Look into it yourself.

It appears that Mr. Norton's only purpose is to start trouble. This is a board about airlines, not about politics. Although we have a wide range of tolerance regarding other issues, it is not appropriate to make posts like these in threads memorializing colleagues who were lost on that day.

This thread is being closed due to namecalling and personal attacks. If I were Mr. Norton, I would think clearly if my posts would ADD to this community or just start trouble. Troublemakers will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.