A BETTER AIRLINE

USA320Pilot

Veteran
May 18, 2003
www.usaviation.com
A BETTER AIRLINE: Migration Relief, Issue 3

TEMPE (theHub.com) - Another week has passed and more issues have been resolved. In this week’s issue of Migration Relief, airport services is pleased to report some of the following fixes: streamlined the close out process and canceling inbound misconnects, corrected sine-in problems, blocked check-in on cancelled flights and allowed Dividend Miles enrollment for countries outside the US. For the complete list of items, check out Migration Relief, in station break rooms and available on awaCompass and theHub.

Also, the final recommendations from the agent roundtable meetings held last week will be presented to agent representatives and airport services management tomorrow in CLT. The process issues that will receive priority attention are:

• Standby List & Oversale Processing
• F/A Final Report
• Flight Close Out Process
• International Processes
• Auto Re-accommodation Process
• Involuntary Re-route Processes
• Flifo Display

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Formatman,

Good point. Management and the majority of employees are trying to make US Airways a better place. You would not know if from this Forum, but I believe only about 10% of the employees do not care and are not working to make US Airways the best airline possible.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

PineyBob,

If that is true then that makes two of us. But, I believe the majority of people at US Airways care more about what I think of the company than they care about what you think.

The majority of the people who post on this board are from a "sea of negativity" versus those trying to make this company a better airline for its customers, shareholders, and employees.

Has the industry changed? Absolutely! Would I like it to be like it was before? Absolutely! But, I guarantee you the problems at US Airways are not much different than at other companies.

For an example click onto the following link and then read post number 6:

Click here.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Wow,

You are truly a legend in your own mind if you believe the crap you just posted.

Latest posts

Back