A challenge to U''s employees''s

I challenge our employees
alpa/iam/cwa/afa and all U''s employees
to keep things on this board positive about our company. There are people who LURK here who thrive on bad stuff about U and would love nothing less than to see U go away. But guess what U will not go away and I believe when all is said and done we will prevail and be bigger and better
most people who post here say they have U''s best interest in my opinion they just try to fuel the fire...lets keep it positive and maybe they''ll go away and post on AA/UA/NW/WN/B6/DL sites..

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/17/2003 4:48:08 PM LavMan wrote:

BARF!
----------------
[/blockquote]

Ditto!

Now Dorothy just click your heels and say "There's no place like home, there's no place like hommmm"

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/17/2003 4:39:21 PM taylor01 wrote:

alpa/iam/cwa/afa and all U's employees
to keep things on this board positive about our company. There are people who LURK here who thrive on bad stuff about U and would love nothing less than to see U go away. But guess what U will not go away and I believe when all is said and done we will prevail and be bigger and better
most people who post here say they have U's best interest in my opinion they just try to fuel the fire...lets keep it positive and maybe they'll go away and post on AA/UA/NW/WN/B6/DL sites..
----------------

Good post Taylor. The negative replies are from PIT employees because they can't handle a little bit of sunshine.

I agree Taylor.

Some message boards have and ignore feature where you can ignore posts from selected individuals>>>>moderator are u listening?!?.

It gets so old hearing all the doom and gloom. I listen to it all day at work from the same ole people then I come hear and its more of the same. There is light at the end of the tunnel if you just look for it.

There is light at the end of the tunnel if you just look for it.

And your light NonRever will be shining at $13.01 an hour. So bigger and better is not exactly going to affect you in a positive way. If you wish to accept that, feel free. Your Hip Hip for Dave spirit won't fill your gas tank or feed your children.
Whoops!! in 48hours that will be 13.01 minus 5 percent.
15.gif']

How can you not be negative after I have taken a $700 a month paycut, been downgraded, lost a week of vacation, two sick days, two holidays, paying more for medical, lost real estate provisions, gave up our ability to bump where we want to go and thousands of jobs and the WOLFGANG knew of the BK filing and they reward themselves with $38 million.

Dude, what is your supervisors name? You need to be drug tested.

LavMan, that definitely sucks. Why not find a new employer who'll treat you better? It's just a job.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/17/2003 4:39:21 PM taylor01 wrote:

alpa/iam/cwa/afa and all U's employees
most people who post here say they have U's best interest in my opinion they just try to fuel the fire...lets keep it positive and maybe they'll go away and post on AA/UA/NW/WN/B6/DL sites..
----------------
[/blockquote]
Time to venture outside that office and come into contact with some of the front line employees, or get off the "happy pills". This is a new corporate culture here at U. This is not the land of Oz. In about 36 hrs or so we we be prevailing another 5%. Just one persons opinion.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/17/2003 8:28:19 PM LavMan wrote:

How can you not be negative after I have taken a $700 a month paycut, been downgraded, lost a week of vacation, two sick days, two holidays, paying more for medical, lost real estate provisions, gave up our ability to bump where we want to go and thousands of jobs and the WOLFGANG knew of the BK filing and they reward themselves with $38 million.

----------------
[/blockquote]

Ever heard of the word - Quit?

Your employment is voluntary and at will. Last time I checked the books in Pennsylvania or for the United States, slavery or indentured servitute was still illegal. So, nothing is holding you back.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/17/2003 8:28:19 PM LavMan wrote:

----------------
[/blockquote]
didn't you always say"life will go on?'

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/17/2003 7:24:34 PM Non Rever wrote:

I agree Taylor.

Some message boards have and ignore feature where you can ignore posts from selected individuals>>>>moderator are u listening?!?.

It gets so old hearing all the doom and gloom. I listen to it all day at work from the same ole people then I come hear and its more of the same. There is light at the end of the tunnel if you just look for it.
----------------
[/blockquote]
so much for freedom of speech eh,pal?[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/14.gif']

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/18/2003 1:55:36 PM justanadd wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------

Ever heard of the word - Quit?

Your employment is voluntary and at will. Last time I checked the books in Pennsylvania or for the United States, slavery or indentured servitute was still illegal. So, nothing is holding you back.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Of course if they gave him 15 million I think QUIT might be an option. Is that your attitude in life ITRADE? If you don't like it just quit? I thought if you don't like it get involved?

----------------
[/blockquote]

Why does my attitude cause you concern?

If you feel that you're going to be mugged, do you sit around and wait for the mugging?

If you think that your house is on fire, do you simply sit there because your corner chair is comfy?

If you really hate your job, dislike the people you work for, feel unappreciated and underpaid, do you really think that its accomplishing a lot to sit around, bi+ch incessantly on www.usaviation.com, and complain about how lousy your situation is?

For god sakes, there are other things out there. You can find other work. You are not required to maintain the same station in life.