A farewell no AMR CEO will ever see

There probably weren't as many tears shed by the retiree, but having been at Crandall's farewell from the annual meeting, and watched him leaving the lobby at HDQ, it was just about as emotional and endearing as it sounds like Herb's departure was. Perhaps the folks at DFW can speak to his flight out, but I do recall hearing there was a water cannons salute..

HERB was a Champ,.......NO doubt about it,...........but in a close race, I'd Give the nod to "uncle" BOBBY,............simply because he ran an International Airline, which is more challenging.

But again, ....I'm NOT belittling...HERB.

Got that right! They are greedy and they are going to get everything they want including more bone-us checks! We are all the loosers and we get pink slips and they get bone-us checks. How much is the Ramano mobster gang getting as kickbacks from vision 2025? More than us!!!

Maybe I am just being an Emo, but I teared up reading about Mr. Kelleher I don't know if it's so much about him or knowing that no current executive at our company merits the same respect.
Bon Voyage Herb!

Gotta love Herb! The man who once attributed success to Marlboro cigarettes and Wild Turkey whiskey. LOL

Back