A Pm From One Of Our Angels

drifterreno said:
I'll be here waiting to hand you one. Oh and by the way I was an original PI person and HP reminds me so much of PI it isn't funny. Happy to hear you'll be visiting gen sales too. Give them all my best.
[post="262832"][/post]​
Well it looks like the WSJ is reporting this is in the works. I look forward to meeting you....

US AIRWAYS IS in advanced merger talks with America West to create a low-cost carrier that would rival Southwest in size. If completed, a merger could prove the first step in airline-industry consolidation.

:up:
longing4piedmont said:
Consider it a deal if the name changes to HP. :lol:

As far as those being "kissed by a coackroach" that are in general res, stayed tuned.
[post="262705"][/post]​
longing--are you packing your bags yet??? It's really quite a buzz around here.

Have been through 2 CAPT development schools and one charm school--one of them had us go through and sit at the desk of INT Res person and listen in to the conversions----Yikes---what great skills these folks have !!

twoturnin said:
Have been through 2 CAPT development schools and one charm school--one of them had us go through and sit at the desk of INT Res person and listen in to the conversions----Yikes---what great skills these folks have !!
[post="264322"][/post]​
One of the reasons I think so much of the desk is that I have been responsible for several customer service desks in my previous employment. I would have been proud to have worked with any of these folks.

They are simply the best and THE reason many CP's continue to fly US.

longing4piedmont said:
One of the reasons I think so much of the desk is that I have been responsible for several customer service desks in my previous employment. I would have been proud to have worked with any of these folks.

They are simply the best and THE reason many CP's continue to fly US.
[post="264331"][/post]​

Goes for me too