A320 Type Rating Course & Cost

MBA747

Jan 20, 2006
I am trying to find out if Northwest Airlines runs a Type Rating course A320 for individuals which are done soely on the simulator.Which is recognised by both the FAA & Australian Aviation Authorities. Any help and contact Nos. would be appreciated.

I am trying to find out if Northwest Airlines runs a Type Rating course A320 for individuals which are done soely on the simulator.Which is recognised by both the FAA & Australian Aviation Authorities. Any help and contact Nos. would be appreciated.

Try looking up 'NATCO' in Eagan, MN...I am pretty sure they they would have something for the A320.

All non-NWA pilot training is done through an external company that uses our suprlus simulator capacity.

PAN AM International Flight Academy
1000 Blue Gentian Rd
Eagan, MN 55121 - 1664
(651) 389-2052

All non-NWA pilot training is done through an external company that uses our suprlus simulator capacity.

PAN AM International Flight Academy
1000 Blue Gentian Rd
Eagan, MN 55121 - 1664
(651) 389-2052

Is it true that one can obtain an A320 for $12,500 and a B737 for a lot less. All the training been done on the sim woth no flying in the aircraft required. This would comply with FAA standards which would probably be acceptable to CASA in Aust.

Is it true that one can obtain an A320 for $12,500 and a B737 for a lot less. All the training been done on the sim woth no flying in the aircraft required. This would comply with FAA standards which would probably be acceptable to CASA in Aust.
I have absolutely no idea. You might want to try one of the pilot message boards out there.

The only way to NOT have to fly the actual aircraft to get your type is to ALREADY have a turbojet type. Otherwise you have to make "3 bounces".

Back