Looks Like Amfa Was Right

a pilot standing along side the forward section of the plane and looks up he/she can visually see it. I worked many DC-9s so I know what I'm talking about.

PlayTheOdds said:
If the DEAD BIRD was lying no further aft than 8 inches it could be seen from the ground standing with your back touching the trailing edge of the flaps.
[post="309901"][/post]​

OMG...PTO im so sorry i never realized you were a midget as well, that explains a lot about why you act the way you do. You mad at the world for your smallness arent you. You blame everyone else for your problems and cant accept the facts as they are. Please do get some help and maybe one day you will lead a gratifying life. You know NW does offer assistance for people with your problem maybe you should look into it.

chasbatl said:
OMG...PTO im so sorry i never realized you were a midget as well, that explains a lot about why you act the way you do. You mad at the world for your smallness arent you. You blame everyone else for your problems and cant accept the facts as they are. Please do get some help and maybe one day you will lead a gratifying life. You know NW does offer assistance for people with your problem maybe you should look into it.
[post="309930"][/post]​

DEAD BIRD I think you had everyone convinced that you really knew what you were talking about. You even had me popping a cowl on a 320 to double check what I already knew. This post here proves either your ignorance or your lies. The packages always says to check the DC-9 engines from the ground and that has always bothered me because you can only see about two-thirds of the blades.

Go mow your yard and drink your beer you don't even deserve to be a scab.

PlayTheOdds said:
Go mow your yard and drink your beer you don't even deserve to be a scab.
[post="309956"][/post]​

COWARD... the grass is cut and i dont drink but thanks for caring. Now grow up and be a man little one.