Looks Like Amfa Was Right

PTO you know for a fact the deceased bird was intentionally placed there? so you must have wittnessed this act first hand right? you are saying that birds are unlike any other living species, that they dont just kill over dead? what then they must have a special place where birdys go to die :lol:

PlayTheOdds said:
No guys AMFA is not "RIGHT". I am almost certain its officials ride the short bus. Northwest continues to tower over them in this DEAD BIRD strike.
[post="308170"][/post]​

You just keep putting your foot in it dont you PTO. AMFA was right. AMFA said the maintenance being performed was shoddy at best, FAA documents prove it. AMFA said the SCABS were undertrained and inexperienced, FAA documents proved it. AMFA said you were a coward, I proved it.

Is it so hard to face the truth PTO? I know being a boy is hard to deal with when your trying to do a mans job but at least admit when your wrong, is that so hard? Also, werent you told to run along?

My DEAD BIRD can't run. :shock: Where is FORREST when you need him?

No chas you are wrong you are the lying coward hiding behind your scab NWA badge. Now go play with your DEAD BIRD. :lol:

AMFA is still wrong and feeding its members DEAD BIRDS. :lol:

PlayTheOdds said:
My DEAD BIRD can't run. :shock: Where is FORREST when you need him?

No chas you are wrong you are the lying coward hiding behind your scab NWA badge. Now go play with your DEAD BIRD. :lol:

AMFA is still wrong and feeding its members DEAD BIRDS. :lol:
[post="308174"][/post]​

Awww poor PTO...all locked up and no where to go.

Now i know this may be hard seeing as you have proven what a coward you are but please explain how you can call me one? I've given my real name, my NW employee number, where i live etc. What have you done other then lie? Ive tried to teach you to research before you open your mouth but i guess that was to difficult for you.

You do know what sceptre is right little one? Surely in your vast wealth of knowledge you have learned how to use it right? OK, i doubt you know how to use it so ill make it easy for you. It is the computer system NW uses, im assuming you know what a computer is since you are posting here. Now do this little one, go to the computer screen at NW and you will find a keyboard right next to it. If your not connected to sceptre you type S then enter. Now you type this command, /for ieia, with me so far? might want to write this down for future reference, i wouldnt want to strain your mental capacity. Anyways now you enter my employee number and low and behold it will say inactive at the top of the screen.

See how easy it is to prove your a liar? You just cant compete in a mans world when your a little boy PTO. Now take your COWARD self and run along your no longer needed here.

Also chas you lied about the IDG location and that is why I refuse to deal with you. You yourself is a lowlife lying scab, you cannot be trusted. You are evil in you own right and AMFA has polluted your soul. You will never again be a whole man unless you give your soul to DEAD BIRD!

Chas are you playing both sides? You were an AMT, You are now an engineer? Did you take one of those made up NWA management positions so you could be declared managment and not be considerd a SCAB in your own little mind? You are one of those prick MAP's always trying to run us contractors off and get us fired aren't you? You should know that you can get racked pretty bad when playing both sides of the fence. I'll bet you have a DEAD BIRD in your pocket!! No wonder you're never on the picket line.

THE STAR BAFOON SAYS "DEAD BIRD IN THE HOUSE!!!!!.......... :up: :up: :up: The idiot even refers to himself as a bafoon :lol: :lol: :lol: :up: "PRICELESS"

I love the article!!!! Just how many hours and scabs does it take to change a brake???? I thought a brake was a brake whether it be on a John Deere or an Airbus according to PTO!!! :shock:

PlayTheOdds said:
Also chas you lied about the IDG location and that is why I refuse to deal with you. You yourself is a lowlife lying scab, you cannot be trusted. You are evil in you own right and AMFA has polluted your soul. You will never again be a whole man unless you give your soul to DEAD BIRD!
[post="308183"][/post]​

Am i going to have to walk you thru the servicing of an IDG also PTO? I guess so.

Here is how you do it, get your pencil and paper out since we already know you dont use a MM.

First you open the fan cowls (they are the big ones at the front of the engine), now im assuming you have them held open with the hold open rods. Next you get a bucket and the oil servicing cart. NOT skydrol cart. Look at the bottom front of the engine at the 6 oclock position and you will see to silver caps, remove those. Connect a drain hose to the big fitting and the fill hose to the small fitting, with me so far? Kneeling on the right side of the engine you will see a sight glass, you know what a sight glass is right? Now you pump the servicing carts handle til you see the oil level in the IDG sight glass start to rise. If your only doing 1/4A 1/2A check you pump 1 quart of oil in and let it drain into the bucket for 20 minutes. Now after your 20 minutes has elapsed return to said engine and check sight glass to make sure the level is in serviceable limits, then remove hoses and close cowling.

I know all that sounds a bit much for you PTO but once your done go see your manager and have him sign off all your work. Voila! now you can call your wife and try to impress her with what you know. Im sure she already knows what a COWARD you are so there isnt any need to tell her that.