Looks Like Amfa Was Right

AP Tech said:
I love the article!!!! Just how many hours and scabs does it take to change a brake???? I thought a brake was a brake whether it be on a John Deere or an Airbus according to PTO!!! :shock:
[post="308187"][/post]​

Last I checked it took about 45 minutes to change a brake that is with three mechanics. Now if there were hydraulic issues as well I could see where it would take longer.

PlayTheOdds said:
Last I checked it took about 45 minutes to change a brake that is with three mechanics. Now if there were hydraulic issues as well I could see where it would take longer.
[post="308193"][/post]​

3 mechanics to change a brake? Whats that, one to read the MM, One to point out where the brake is and one to do the work? You forgot your manager though, he has to sign off what youve done.

PlayTheOdds said:
[post="308193"][/post]​
........Or perhaps they were just displaying those ARTISTIC skills and were attempting a masterpiece :up: :lol:

chasbatl said:
Look at the bottom front of the engine at the 6 oclock position and you will see to silver caps,
[post="308191"][/post]​

DEAD BIRD LIES. You are a bonefied NWA SCAB LIAR!! AMFA has poisoned your brain and your soul. You think you can play both sides of the fence and justify your DEAD BIRD antics. DEAD BIRD you have double standards and you think they cancel each other out but you and I both know that is not possible. Your soul is torn and you are lost. You need to choose sides DEAD BIRD.

PTO...i forgot to ask, you do know the difference between a A320/319 and a DC-9 right? You know the DC-9 doesnt have an IDG right and on the Airbus the engines are the big round things under the wings? Please tell me you know where the wings are located.

Oh wait, i guess the most important question should have been you are a AMT right? And no the A in AMT doesnt stand for artist.

DEAD BIRD your ignorance is bliss. I indeed am aware of the differences. You are a DEAD BIRD of slander and ignorant as well, not a good combination. No I am not an AMT I am an A&P no glamourous made up names here. I am a Mechanic as you once were before you turned turn coat. I am fully aware what an airbus is and where the engines are located and where the IDG is located and I am certain you do also. Take your slander elsewhere DEAD BIRD.

PTO...does the truth hurt you? Are you still walking around looking for the IDG servicing panel on the Bus? Didnt you take notes when i explained to you how to service the IDG? Whoa wait a minute here, you really dont know what an IDG is do you? All you had to do was tell us you didnt and then you wouldnt have looked like such an idiot PTO. Geeze PTO why is it so hard for you to be a man? Were you abused in school? Didnt anyone want to be your friend? Maybe your character was so obvious when you were in school that it could explain why no one liked you.

It must be rough going through life knowing that everyone despises you and thinks you are SCUM but you did bring it on yourself so you cant blame anyone. Maybe in your next life you will have the chance to be a man and not a whiney COWARD. Good luck on the rest of this life as a LOSER. Now your dismissed little one, run along.

DEAD BIRD once again you are out in left field running around in circles when the ball hasn't even left the plate. Continue on with your lies and slander. I know as well as you the truth of your demise. You must become one with yourself DEAD BIRD or you inner turmoils are going to drive you insane, if you are not already there.

shall i answer for PTO..........DEAD BIRD BLAAAAH BLAAAAH BLAAAH DEAD BIRD BLAAAH BLAAAH DEAD BIRD BLAAAH BLAAAH BLAAAH! thats the Intelligent answer you will get!

PlayTheOdds said:
Continue on with your lies and slander. I know as well as you the truth of your demise.
[post="308233"][/post]​

My demise? Hmm let me think about that as i sit here on my back deck, having a smoke, enjoying my coffee and a lovely Georgia fall day after renewing my unemployment claim for another 2 weeks of free money. My only worry today is whether i should mow the lawn or take a nap.

Or i could sit on here and inform the board of your lies and your embarrassment for being OUTED as a COWARD and SCUM. Its obvious you cant follow directions as you have already been instructed to "run along little one" and your still here.

All I got to say is that the engine on the DC-9 sits pretty high above the cargo doors. I am not sure how someone could place the bird in the engine.

robbedagain said:
All I got to say is that the engine on the DC-9 sits pretty high above the cargo doors.  I am not sure how someone could place the bird in the engine.
[post="308286"][/post]​

The Matrix is a complicated place or maybe it was the invisible man on his invisible ladder. :ph34r: Im sure PTO will have all his standard answers. happens everyday, its normal, Shaq put it there, etc. etc. etc.

PlayTheOdds said:
DEAD BIRD once again you are out in left field running around in circles when the ball hasn't even left the plate. Continue on with your lies and slander. I know as well as you the truth of your demise. You must become one with yourself DEAD BIRD or you inner turmoils are going to drive you insane, if you are not already there.
[post="308233"][/post]​

I see your posts are becoming more desperate. :stupid:
Maybe you should take some anger management classes. :p

-BigE

robbedagain said:
All I got to say is that the engine on the DC-9 sits pretty high above the cargo doors. I am not sure how someone could place the bird in the engine.
[post="308286"][/post]​

I wonder how the FO saw it since it sits so high? I assure you that you will not see a pilot toting a ladder.