A330-200 F/A Staffing?

crj58

Oct 14, 2004
How many f/as will the new 330-200 be staffed with domestically and internationally?
I understand the A330-300 is 8 or 9 f/as per aircraft.
How many with the A321-200 charter flight be crewed with 4 or 6 like the B757-200?
Is variable staffing back in the AFA negotiations for the new contract?
I always thought it was a little bit of a chore to dispense drinks on thr PHX-LAS-PHX
flight with only 4 on a full B757 but they got the job done with hardly a moment to spare.

The A330-200 is beng staffed with 10 f/a 's .Three in envoy and 7 in economy. Plus one interpreter which is not a qualified f/a.

The A330-200 is being staffed with 10 on TEL AVIV. What happens with the future flights, ie other destinations is still to be determined. I hope that they stick with this staffing level, however I suspect that it was destination-sensitive.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but the next one delivered goes to FCO?

The A330-200 is being staffed with 10 on TEL AVIV. What happens with the future flights, ie other destinations is still to be determined. I hope that they stick with this staffing level, however I suspect that it was destination-sensitive.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but the next one delivered goes to FCO?
Actually the next one delivered is going to LHR if i am not mistaken. And your right. the reason they put 10 f/a on the TLV route was so that they can increase our duty day. They were not doing us any favors. It was in the company's best interest. I am sure the other dest that the A330-200's will be flying which will be ATH,LHR,BCN,and MUC initially will be staffed with 9.

Latest posts