AA 767-300 Interior Mod Work to AAR?

bravozulu@afw

Nov 17, 2008
Supplimental Type Certificate (STC)
ENP Newswire - 27 December 2012 Release date- 21122012 - INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. - AAR (NYSE: AIR) has received design approval from the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration to perform custom interior modifications for Boeing 767-300 aircraft operated by a major U.S. based international airline.

AAR Engineering Services' design modification increases the aircraft's passenger count and includes the installation of flatbed seats, new in-flight entertainment systems and a lower lobe crew rest, as well as the replacement of galleys. AAR managed the processes to obtain the FAA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) on the customer's behalf and provided custom modification kits produced at AAR Aircraft Services in Indianapolis. AAR Engineering Services offered additional value by mitigating risks associated with design, scheduling and implementation of the STC, acting as a single point of contact overseeing integrated engineering, program management and supply chain management services. 'It's critically important to return aircraft to revenue service as soon as possible and with this complex program, we came in ahead of schedule for the customer,' said Ron Eaton, Vice President, AAR Engineering Services. 'We provided timely and innovative design services, managed the approval process and streamlined numerous capabilities to complete the project while staying on budget.'

I wonder HOW MUCH mr H Contributed to this EFFORT?

NOW, I know WHERE my job went to!!!

Reactions: 1 person