Amfa Allows Outsourcing To Continue

Checking it Out said:
Tony what is the current volume of work at AA? (hint less than 20%)
So the TWU lets AA farm the other 80%? Yikes! It's worse than we thought!

Tony what is the current volume of work at NW? (hint has increased 3 fold since amfa has taken over)
That means that AMFA has trippled the work for NWA AMT's! That's outstanding!

How many lines for heavy maintenance is currently performed outside the AA/TWU agreement?
Let's see...777 A checks in Taipei, APUs, engines, MD-80s, video monitors, etc. Some of that is line work so it don't matter, right???

How many lines for heavy maintenance is currently performed outside the NW/AMFA agreement?
I don't know? I don't work for NWA. Do you know?

How many lines for heavy maintenance is currently performed outside the United/AMFA agreement?
ASK THE IAM! IT'S THEIR CONTRACT AMFA INHERITED

On and on and on and on -----------------------------------?????????

YAP, YAP, YAP, YAP!

Since you're speaking up for Steve, then answer my question Kevin.
What does "IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT NOTHING IN THIS ARTICLE REQUIRES THE MAINTENANCE OF THE PRESENT VOLUME OF WORK." mean?

That's a tough one for a TWU lackey so I'll answer it for you. It means AA can do what it wants. That sentence negates the whole article. Of course if the TWU begs and rolls over like the good company lAApdog union that it is, maybe AA will throw them a few table scrAAps once in a while.
:down: :down: :down:

TWU, OUT THE DOOR IN '04!

WHAT?! Nothing to say CIO? I guess you must have had one 3.5 FOR OKLAHOMA USE ONLY Bud Lite too many when you posted that last one ?Huh?

STILL WAITING CIO...
CIO....CIO...
OH CIO, WHERE ARE YOU.?...CIO YOU THERE, CIO?
COME OUT FROM UNDER YOUR SUPERVISOR'S DESK CIO...CIO?
:p :p :p :p :p

Keep Guessing, wrong again!! Ralph, george, bob, ken, dale, alf , mikey mouse, fred , kevin, rick and so on!!!!

Present volume of work = one of the lowest outsourcing in the industry.
hasn't changed much for years and years and years!!!!!!!

Keep grasping at straws CIO you big goof ball!
Deep down inside YOU know the truth. The end is near for the TWU! Then you'll be able to go to HR where you and the rest of your TeAAm TWU FAKE unionists belong!
54.2% and RISING!!
:up:

Birdman said:
CIO, great post untill right up to the last paragraph when you interjected. AMFA ALLOWS??? Again, since when is going to arbitration ALLOWING????

TonyB, I'm the one that requested civility. Since this is the only debate medium that we can all agree on we should ALL be LESS HOSTILE and more respectful of the others opinion (unless your kidding of coarse).

twuer, I stand by my post. Dave agreed with the majority not to bother responding to an unsigned letter addressed to Delle.
twuer, I stand by my post. Dave agreed with the majority not to bother responding to an unsigned letter addressed to Delle.

A lame, have-to-get-out-of-it-somehow, excuse. You can see right through that one!!

TonyB said:
Keep grasping at straws CIO you big goof ball!
Deep down inside YOU know the truth. The end is near for the TWU! Then you'll be able to go to HR where you and the rest of your TeAAm TWU FAKE unionists belong!
54.2% and RISING!!
:up:
My goodness TonyB, you bug him and bug him to answer you, then he DOES answer you and you call him names. That's no way to play.

Better be careful who you are calling fake! These things have a way of coming back and biting you in the butt!! :shock:

Princess...my dear princess...did you not offer something for something...hmmmmmmm...wish I had office space to offer ya babe...might want a massage or something better for rent...sound familiar?

You're a joke..we know YOUR LIMITATIONS....HAHAHAHA