AA backpedals on cheapened domestic first class meals

Even with these changes the quality, quantity and availability of catering is still lower and more closely aligns with USAIR than AA pre 9/1.

Josh

This is well beyond what US Airways had pre-9/1 and is the best service offered on US flights since before the cuts that took place during two bankruptcies.

USFlyer said:
This is well beyond what US Airways had pre-9/1 and is the best service offered on US flights since before the cuts that took place during two bankruptcies.

USFlyer said:

USFlyer said:

Very true. And the fact that the garbage US/AA is now serving as meals is indeed the best service offered on US flights in recent memory is a sad testament to how bad US Airways service is. 

Keep the letters and complaints coming. Straight to Hector if you want. This garbage they keep slinging on the planes is a joke. Try spending thousands of $ on an international F/C ticket and see what you get. It is embarrassing and Hector and the gang of blind/deaf people in Dallas think it is awesome. Too bad some holdover from AA doesn't grow a pair of nads and remind everyone that we now seve cr@p! Bringing USAir up to AA standards?! HA, not even close. Don't even get me started on these crazy$ss boxes of trash we now serve for a follow on service in coach. They already changed th follow on service in first and business months ago. It is a step or two lower as well. Coach, just fell off a clif!

IORFA,
can you tell us what coach int'l service now entails?

how about the business/first 2nd service?

IORFA said:
Keep the letters and complaints coming. Straight to Hector if you want. This garbage they keep slinging on the planes is a joke. Try spending thousands of $ on an international F/C ticket and see what you get. It is embarrassing and Hector and the gang of blind/deaf people in Dallas think it is awesome. Too bad some holdover from AA doesn't grow a pair of nads and remind everyone that we now seve cr@p! Bringing USAir up to AA standards?! HA, not even close. Don't even get me started on these crazy$ss boxes of trash we now serve for a follow on service in coach. They already changed th follow on service in first and business months ago. It is a step or two lower as well. Coach, just fell off a clif!
Very few people actually pay for AA FC, it's full of non-revs, award redemptions and upgrades from J. If AA offered a product like CX,LH, LX, etc more people would pay but I certainly won't lay for Trader Joes wine, Dewars scotch, and concentrated OJ along with spotty service.

Josh

WorldTraveler said:
IORFA,can you tell us what coach int'l service now entails?how about the business/first 2nd service?
Not sure about Y but the new J service is significantly smaller portions served on the same USAIR domestic China that came one line 9/1.

Josh

737823 said:
Not sure about Y but the new J service is significantly smaller portions served on the same USAIR domestic China that came one line 9/1.
Josh
I've compalained about the domestic dinnerware. Stupid is as stupid does. Just because Hector worked at Pan Am for a week, doesn't mean he learned anything there. These USAir bozos don't understand the concept at all. Poor product thought up by morons. Maybe the suggestions from the same 8,196 idiots I work with!

700UW said:
He came from NW also, if I remember correctly.
NWA wasn't known for great service either and didn't have a good in-flight product by any measure. Old tired aircraft, disgruntled employees, weak network. I mean it's amazing they lasted as long as they did stand alone IMO.

Josh

IORFA said:
I've compalained about the domestic dinnerware. Stupid is as stupid does. Just because Hector worked at Pan Am for a week, doesn't mean he learned anything there. These USAir bozos don't understand the concept at all. Poor product thought up by morons. Maybe the suggestions from the same 8,196 idiots I work with!
Yeah they just don't get it. The new service mirrors the Envoy service as does domestic. It's truly pathetic.

Josh

Latest posts

Back