AA F class LAX-HNL

ChrisUS

Senior
Aug 20, 2005
Has anyone taken AA to HNL from LAX in F Class recently?  I know they are 757's.  What are the seats like and how is the meal service? 
Thinking of doing it next year as part of a LAX to SYD trip. 

Same domestic First Class seats as any other domestic 757. About 39 inches of pitch and limited recline.

Food? Nothing to write home about, although Discount Dougie's Dog Food-Serving Airline is planning to upgrade the meals on May 1.

If you want comfortable seats, better to fly from DFW, where you'll find international business class seats (slanted, but much better than the 757s).

Food upgrade?

Good news. The chicken/gravy, chicken with some unknown dark brown mushrooms, the sliced beef on rice and the several forms of alleged pasta are the worst crap I've seen in my life.

Looks to me like typical public hospital quality food.

I've turned to bringing my own food or literally not eating for almost a full day rather than eat that dog food, and I eat like a billy goat.

Now, now.  FWAAA said a "food upgrade."  You have to admit that these days, any improvement would not be much of a stretch.  As for cockpit meals, I thought you knew that there are two choices--severe abdominal gas or salmonella.  :lol: