AA management moves into TWU Top spot

At least the APFA and APA members have a voice in who gets elected at all levels. Why the TWU, IAM and some of the other unions don't is something I don't get.

Constitutional Convention? Oh yeah, the "booze fest" held in Las Vegas, where so called "candidates" are rubber stamped into their international offices. Some democracy! Question:If a real election(all members allowed to vote) was held today within the TWU for international officers, how many of the "cronies" would be able to stay in office?

Answer: ZERO,ZILCH,NADA,NONE

Are you freakin' kidding me???? You were right there with 'em princess, weren't you, kissing ass with the best of them??? All praises from you for the TWU from what I hear. Wasn't that you standing in front of everyone saying how much the TWU meant to you etc....???
Too much "booze" honey??

Tell us, who did you vote for or do you not want anyone to know?

Bill, you may be a dumb TWU supporter, but your investigative skills are top notch. How did you figure out who I am? Did someone rat me out? Oh well,someone had to discover who I was eventually. Since you figured out who I am, You know that I am an AMFA spy-traitor. When are you or your buddies going to file those charges against me? I would really like to see you in TWU court,Bill, so we can finally meet face to face. I'll tell you then who I voted for and how much I drank in Vegas.

Huggs and Kisses, The Princess

Bill, you may be a dumb TWU supporter, but your investigative skills are top notch. How did you figure out who I am? Did someone rat me out? Oh well,someone had to discover who I was eventually. Since you figured out who I am, You know that I am an AMFA spy-traitor. When are you or your buddies going to file those charges against me? I would really like to see you in TWU court,Bill, so we can finally meet face to face. I'll tell you then who I voted for and how much I drank in Vegas.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. :up: That's why you aren't telling the whole story. And besides, everyone already knows who you are Princess. Don't be shy now!!!!!

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. :up: That's why you aren't telling the whole story. And besides, everyone already knows who you are Princess. Don't be shy now!!!!!

What about the membership who funded the party in Vegas?

Are'nt they entitled to hear what happened? Or is "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" the reason the TWU chooses to have the Constitutional Convention at that particular location? The TOP SECRET location for the TOP SECRET event, so that the TOP SECRET results will never be told.

Are'nt they entitled to hear what happened? Or is "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" the reason the TWU chooses to have the Constitutional Convention at that particular location? The TOP SECRET location for the TOP SECRET event, so that the TOP SECRET results will never be told.

It's not really top secret. Everyone knows that the International's slate was "unanimously" elected.

Geez Princess, it looks like the TWU bubba's are on to you. Look out sweety! The "I almost wuz" attorney Malarky "Greaser" Lorenzo will crack open his new case of vodka, fire up the booze-fueled Kangaroo Court, and take you AMFA traitors out of the TWU for good. They just might get you this time, because Jim Do-Little is now the lead sell-out in the TWU International company union.

If ya get to meet Bill face to face in K-court, give him a big 'ol wet one. He don't get much lovin' except from his empty booze bottle at the end of the night. :rolleyes:

I'd rather you 'fess up to your "behavior" you portrayed. That's not asking too much is it Princess???? What, you don't want everyone here to know that you were kissin TWU butt????

I will admit, I wasn't subjected to your antics in Vegas but boy did I get some good pictures!! You go girl!!!

Oh, and I could care less who you "spy for. You'll just be another of those naysayers who gets pulled along because they choose to do nothing. You should be so proud!!

Ask The Princess, she was there. She spent our money too!!! And she doesn't even support the TWU...........oh wait that is unless she is in front of the convention delegates and then she thinks the TWU is just swell. Gotta give her credit though, she milked it for all it's worth.

Bill, I'm just doing what Jim Little did to get his International position. Jim Little is a member of AA management and now is the president of the TWU. So, if a member of management can become president of the TWU, why can't an AMFA "traitor" like me become president of the TWU too?

Catch ya later Honey Poo, The Princess

Word is that Littles ascention is permanent. Seems O"Brien couldnt handle the stress.

Oh well, there is hope for us yet. According to Stanley Aronowitz top union leaders are usually removed by either "Death or indictment".

With Littles history of illness and all the shenanigans over at AA both options have a pretty good shot.

It's official...

Michael T. O'Brien Update
March 7, 2006

To: All TWU Local Presidents
Re: Update on President Michael T. O'Brien

Dear Sisters and Brothers:

As you are aware, President Michael T. O'Brien has been out of the office since late December 2005 for health reasons. In late January 2006, President O'Brien asked me to take over as Acting President. Over the last month, President O'Brien has kept us up-to-date on his health condition with the hope of returning to work within a reasonable time frame.

Last Thursday, March 2, 2006, while I was attending the AFL-CIO Meetings in California, President O'Brien called to advise me that for personal reasons he will not be returning to work and he will retire at the end of March 2006. President O'Brien assured me that his health condition is not life threatening which caused a great relief. I notified our senior officers, but due to respect for our entire staff I did not want to put out any correspondence until I had the opportunity to call a special staff meeting and notify our staff in person. I met with our staff yesterday after our COPE/Legislative Conference in Washington, D.C.

Over the next few weeks I will be meeting with the top Officers, Directors and Department Heads to discuss some changes in assignments. It is my intention to have all changes in place by the end of the month. In order to complete a smooth transition, I trust we can count on your support as we move forward. You will be notified of any further changes once they are fully consummated and approved by the International Executive Council where required under the TWU International Constitution.

Lastly, I ask that everyone keep President O'Brien in your prayers. This letter may be shared with your officers, staff and members.

Fraternally and in solidarity,
James C. Little
Acting International President

Back