AA nonrev benefits

gso2pit

Advanced
Mar 2, 2004
Can someone go into detail how the benefits work for an eagle employee(I assume it's the same as AA). Also, if I am not married/no kids/no domestic partner, can I designatea registered guest/companion to travel?

Thanks

Well, it's on Jetnet. Finding it is another question....

Travel privileges used to be the same for MQ, NA, & AA employees. I think you can assign it anyone you want as your registered companion, i.e. a sister, adult child, roommate, etc. They can travel with or without the employee, but their passes come out of the 24 one-way trip allotment for parents & D3's. IIRC, you're also locked into that person being your RC for 12 months. Choose wisely.

Can someone go into detail how the benefits work for an eagle employee(I assume it's the same as AA). Also, if I am not married/no kids/no domestic partner, can I designatea registered guest/companion to travel?

Thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very wise choice, going to A/E instead of AA(if your primarily looking for flight benefits), because If you were hired by AA, there is a Very good chance(sadly) that you would be furloughed, in the very near future.

If I may, what A/E station are you in ???

Thanx in Advance !

Thanks

Many on this board will tell you (me included) to get as far away from aviation as possible, that is, unless you enjoy the daily floggings.

Go open a lawnmower shop - you'll make more in the long run.

Latest posts